Do you automatically look down upon banned members?

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
I try not to look down upon banned members automatically. Members banned here on Pedia is probably a result of breaking/ignoring the rules way too far, because I know that all the mods here are kind :3 The only way I can judge a member that was banned is if I was there and saw how that person got banned.

Sometimes though, a person getting banned may be a result of getting in constant arguments with other members, notably in the SB. And sometimes, they indirectly causes someone to get banned \D:/ I haven't seen much cases of this but I hope it won't happen.

Reactions: Mikaya
Idk if I already posted here but I don't. Like Rin, she was my best friend and I will never truly look down upon her because I suppose she had her reasons for doing what she did. But as I said she was my friend so I don't, so for me it depends on the person and what they did. I guess I was 'banned' at one point too because I was banned from the sb, so then I'd have to look down upon myself xD

Idk if I already posted here but I don't. Like Rin, she was my best friend and I will never truly look down upon her because I suppose she had her reasons for doing what she did.
Rin isn't banned tho :eek:

It all depends on what they did

I used to but then I got banned myself. I then realised they must be cool kids like me. Half of the time they are. ;o

For me, it depends. If the banned user in question was just someone who haven't understand the rules, there's a chance that they redeem themselves and not treated as the rule breaker and all. But if it comes to someone who keeps breaking one and becoming rude at the end... I'm not sure how would I treat them, even though... *sighs* I feel like I've been there long before. That doesn't meant that they couldn't change if they are willing to atone for it.

Reactions: Mikaya and MindzEye
It's a mixed bag since the forums I've been through have had cases of a childish admin or staff team that just bans people because they think badly of them while not actually doing anything on the forum. However, I usually do witness the people that deserve it. This one dude in particular just spammed the forum with very explicit pics on like 100 threads or something.

I wonder what he's up to these days.

Back