Do you decorate your Nintendo consoles?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I've decorated my switch dock with a red switch logo, but thats pretty much it

I don't normally "decorate" my Nintendo consoles. My 3DS is in a case (see below) but that's to protect it and not really for decoration.

s-l300.jpg

I like to keep it simple, so no. Some of the designs are really nice though. If I did want to add something small it would be a sticker at the most (Custom-made too, probably).

No I don't decorate my consoles, it would be a pain to get rid of them since the residue sticks on there. I already have a special edition new 3ds xl and my dsi looks as good as it is without anything on it. But now that you said this I might want to do this with my handheld but that's just my thought.

Sometimes I'll decorate mine with stickers. The other day at the mall I saw the cutest little stickers of Edelgard and Dimitri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I was so close to getting them, but Claude was sold out. Can't make a Fe3H-themed design on the back of my Switch without him hanging upside-down. It wouldn't feel right. :p

I stuck the preorder bonus Tom Nook badge on the joycon grip. It fits really well.

As for the console itself, I tied the KK Slider charm I’ve had since the Wild World days on the exhaust slot. That’s really the limit to the decorating I’m willing to do. The AC Switch itself is already pretty enough, so I put it in a clear case.

I don't like decorating my consoles. The base version looks cool. I only replace the face plates on my 3ds when it gets scratched/damaged

Back