Do you decorate your town with tiling?

• Thread starter Lalo125
  • Start date
Instead of using tiling to my roads I just flatten grass. Tiles to me look highly out-of-place and I quite like my towns to look natural. With the grass flattening I can then make flower beds and I carefully place whatever I can.

Grass flattening does take a long time, but for me it's worth it in the end.

I got 4 qr code paths that go together to make a real nice stone path.
I'm currently still placing them in my town cause it sorta hard to make them match.
But yeah tiles/paths look really nice in my opinion.

While I was interested in the concept to tiling the town originally, I began to have the same problem that many of you have described, concerning the annoyance of villagers moving in on top of my tiles. Really, how do you build a house with a tile foundation?

I don't and haven't. I've thought about trying it but while the tiles are beautiful. It's hard to plan them nicely for me. My town seems to be a zigzag mess.

I plan on trying again with my next town but my current town is just a mess!

I really want to make roads through my town, but that would probably require alot of tree chopping because my town is unorganized mess right now. It would take days to get this project done.

Reactions: Rosey
I’ve heard a lot about tiling and roads, nad I e wanted to do it for ages, but I’m too lazy, lol.

Maybe one of these days, I’ll break out my ACNL again and make the perfect town, with really neat tiling. :p

Back