Do you go to a Private School?

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date
Nah private schools are lame
Well, that's short. And a tiny bit rude towards people who do go to private schools. Maybe you can explain why private schools are lame? (I wouldn't have the faintest clue, those things are super rare in my country any way.)

Sorry my bad no offense to anyone that goes to a private school, but what annoys me is that most people that go there are snoody kids that only care for themselves and constantly harass you and try to make you feel more stupid than the rest of the class

Sorry my bad no offense to anyone that goes to a private school, but what annoys me is that most people that go there are snoody kids that only care for themselves and constantly harass you and try to make you feel more stupid than the rest of the class
I think youre thinking off the expensive private schools that all the snobby rich kids go to. lel
Not all private schools are the "We are an normal school we are only more expensive" kind of school.
There are other kinds of Private Schools,some are just normal schools in private possesion instead of in possesion of the goverment.
Due to that,the owner of the school has more descisions about what to teach and doesnt have to follow the goverments plans
Any school that isnt in posession fo the goverment is an private school.
But due to the school being in private posession,instead of the goverment,you have to pay yourself(I dont know about other coutnries,but here in Germany every public school has to educate their students for free [excluding the costs of needed material of books])

I went to a private school for primary and secondary school mostly because public schools here aren't good :/.
However, public university is actually pretty good here so I'm in it (also private university is expensive as hell).

I've never went to private school nor would I want to go.

I have never really went to a private school apparently. Although how good a school is may be based upon preference, I feel like a private school would be better at organization than in a public school. I've gone to public schools all my life and they aren't really good at making decisions and organizing imo.

I went to a private school for primary and secondary school mostly because public schools here aren't good :/.
However, public university is actually pretty good here so I'm in it (also private university is expensive as hell).
Aren't universities always expensive as hell? :p

Aren't universities always expensive as hell? :p

here, you don't pay for public university, it's paid by taxes

Reactions: PersonSP
I've attended private schools my whole life, so it's kind of offensive to me and very rude and stereotypical.

Wel, I have my entire life. Specifically, Catholic ones. I mean, they're like charter schools, but you obviously learn about the Catholic faith. But I am not not Catholic, and religion is easy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back