Do you still use IE in 2020?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Asking for science :D

But I'm wondering how many of you still use Internet Explorer in 2020 and why.

I know @Sky just loves it cause she opened it the other day and broke something :eyes:

Reactions: James, Jisenku and Deepak

I know @Sky just loves it cause she opened it the other day and broke something :eyes:
Google chrome for life!!!

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson, Jisenku and Marc
Google chrome for life!!!
Collecting your data for life, and eating all your RAM!

Firefox ftw, my school computer forces Chrome, but Firefox is my go-to browser. Also wait, @Sky likes IE? I thought she was a Firefox gurl

Hell no. I used to use Chrome but I switched to Firefox. Faster and uses less RAM and all that good stuff.

Reactions: Jisenku
Hell no. I used to use Chrome but I switched to Firefox. Faster and uses less RAM and all that good stuff.
Even communists don't want to share that much RAM with Chrome

Also wait, @Sky likes IE? I thought she was a Firefox gurl

No I use firefox, but for some reason I think it was a .xml that I tried to open and it automatically opened IE, not even Edge, but the original IE. As soon as it opened though it reset all my default programs, was hell.

No I use firefox, but for some reason I think it was a .xml that I tried to open and it automatically opened IE, not even Edge, but the original IE. As soon as it opened though it reset all my default programs, was hell.
Eww... why would Windows open a XML in IE? That's just... eww

Eww... why would Windows open a XML in IE? That's just... eww

default programs, Edge opens PDFs automatically for example and I let it do that cause Edge's PDF viewer is actually pretty decent.

default programs, Edge opens PDFs automatically for example and I let it do that cause Edge's PDF viewer is actually pretty decent.
I mean, Edge is Chromium-based, so that makes sense, but why would IE still be used on Windows 10 at default?

I mean, Edge is Chromium-based, so that makes sense, but why would IE still be used on Windows 10 at default?

It's probably something they forgot about ig. Still moving things over to edge.

It's probably something they forgot about ig. Still moving things over to edge.
Yeah, hopefully, they don't keep it around for too long.

"No." - 98.94% of people, October 17th 2020

Firefox ftw, my school computer forces Chrome, but Firefox is my go-to browser.
Chromebooks?
Schools really love those.

I'm a mix between Chrome and Edge 2019.

I use Microsoft Edge. I sometimes used Chrome when IE refused to do anything at one time. Then it was Chrome when I used a Chromebook. I like Edge though. It has a fun offline game and some useful features.

Nope, all the cool kids use microsoft edge :cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika::cool-pika:

Jokes aside, it's just that the new browsers have an updated user interface, making them-- in my opinion-- easier and faster to use. Edge also sounds cooler. Oh! and it comes pre-loaded in most windows 10 devices too! WHich is probably the most common operating system used in 2020. Oh, and also Google Chrome is huge. Like, HUGE HUGE. So there's that

the closest to using it I get is setting my TOR options to look like I'm using internet explorer

or i think on one of my old old laptops I recently used it to download chrome :c sorry IE

• Funny
the closest to using it I get is setting my TOR options to look like I'm using internet explorer
wait you use the deep web browser????

Reactions: FuredeRika
wait you use the deep web browser????

It is just a normal browser in the end, just with extra privacy and security.

Reactions: Jisenku and FuredeRika
It is just a normal browser in the end, just with extra privacy and security.
I know, but I know it for a deep web onion browser

Reactions: FuredeRika
Back