Do you still use IE in 2020?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
wait you use the deep web browser????

i have parent internet controls so I cant access a lot of sites , so tor lets me

but yeah onion sites too

Reactions: Jisenku
i have parent internet controls so I cant access a lot of sites , so tor lets me

but yeah onion sites too
Ooh, getting in dem onion sites

Reactions: FuredeRika
Ooh, getting in dem onion sites
the only interesting things that you can find there is anon naughty sites, illegal things, and gross stuff

Reactions: FuredeRika
Collecting your data for life, and eating all your RAM!

Firefox ftw, my school computer forces Chrome, but Firefox is my go-to browser. Also wait, @Sky likes IE? I thought she was a Firefox gurl
I've been an avid firefox user since 2017

Reactions: FuredeRika and Jisenku
Nah, I use Google Chrome, it is the main web browser of choice. Internet Explorer is now a discontinued Microsoft product & was replaced by Microsoft Edge.

Sometimes. I have four browsers installed right now which I use to switch between my alts on other websites, much easier than having to keep entering my username/password over and over. IE is one of these browsers I use. Though Chrome is still my primary, of course.

I don't see any reason to use Internet Explorer today, even on older Windows. I've always had some issues with Windows browsers (though I've got to admit that Chromium Edge works surprisingly well)... they seemed to work slower than their alternatives.

I use microsoft edge but before windows 8 or 10 i did use internet explorer lol. I think i have some virtual machines like windows xp that use internet explorer but they didnt work very well so i used firefox instead rip xd.

Back