Do you think cloning will ruin Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Oh. So by doing that we would be unintentionally (at least for me, because I do clone items) telling Nintendo to clone NPCs, and so they would wonder why we want to do that, and then they will find out about the glitch in New Leaf and probably patch it. Personally, though, I don't want that to happen!:eek:
lol yeah so thats why i don't send nintendo letter bout these stuff :p
but nice thinking anyways - but u could ask for improvements and stuff u want improved because ...
they just might do it if enough people do it :p

I think cloning items pretty much takes out the purpose of the game and shouldn't be done.

Cloning bells, however, I'm fine with. I have better things I could be doing than spending an hour on the island once a day.

I can't clone as I am the owner of only one 3ds. If I could I would be rolling with bells. I had millions of bells in my account and they got over in 10 days. Cloning isn't wrong in my opinion. Its just aglitch which people are taking advantage of.

I didn't know this was a thing :panda:

I think cloning bells is okay. I don't like the cloning of rarer items though. >.< It loses it's value of being rare. If that happened, rare items wouldn't even be a thing anymore and there would be no more. It's like a Protean Greninja.. At first, only a few had it were hyped about it, whereas now there's tons of people with them. But Pokemon breeding isnt necessary cloning so yeah-- oh wait i'm getting off topic. Um.. yeah bells is okay for me and limited time items a no no cx

Cloning bells is ok imo, just kinda saves time, you can get them anyways.

But as it's been said, cloning rare items is kinda cheating, really lowers their value, kinda like shiny Pokemon

I also made a Pokemon reference *high-fives @rawrrie *

Reactions: 3823
cloning bells is ok i guess, cloning other items are not. Like you said, it lowers their rarity. Like you create a unique and awesome team in pokemon, then u clone all of the pokemon and give it to someone, it lowers the uniqueness of your team. Same in ACNL.

cloning bells is ok i guess, cloning other items are not. Like you said, it lowers their rarity. Like you create a unique and awesome team in pokemon, then u clone all of the pokemon and give it to someone, it lowers the uniqueness of your team. Same in ACNL.
More Pokemon to ACNL comparisons :cat:

It really would be horrible to clone really rare items in the game and selling them . That very horrible in my opinion . Selling rare items is like good if you took your time into finding it or maybe if it was just a lucky pluck but cloning just simply removes that feeling of your pride in it :/

Back