Do you think My Nintendo was a flop?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
I barely got a chance to experience it before we heard it was shutting down. xD But for what it was worth, it did offer a lot of great stuff: Free games, merchandise like calendars, t-shirts, carrying cases. Plus being platinum member meant you got access to better stuff.

My Nintendo had some alright things starting off, but then it went down to things that you really didn't want. :'D I mean, discounts are great, but don't keep showing them, throw in some games every once in a while for a certain amount of coins.
And gold somehow is more important than the platinum coins. .-. That's pretty weird.

All I'm saying is, MN definitely can step it up. :p

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
I barely got a chance to experience it before we heard it was shutting down. xD But for what it was worth, it did offer a lot of great stuff: Free games, merchandise like calendars, t-shirts, carrying cases. Plus being platinum member meant you got access to better stuff.

My Nintendo had some alright things starting off, but then it went down to things that you really didn't want. :'D I mean, discounts are great, but don't keep showing them, throw in some games every once in a while for a certain amount of coins.
And gold somehow is more important than the platinum coins. .-. That's pretty weird.

All I'm saying is, MN definitely can step it up. :p
After club Nintendo I was definitely having higher expectations

Reactions: P2.0
Back