Do you think Pokemon will be in their Mega form?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If Pokemon are made playable characters in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U, do you think there might be some in their mega evolution forms? Do you want to see them in those forms?

I think it'll be cool to play as Blastoise with a cannon on his back and both of his hands.

megapokemon.jpg
What do you guys think?

Reactions: Matthew
Well besides Pikachu, I do wonder what other playable Pokémon there will be. I think there will be others but I don't which.

I wonder if there will be the Pokéball item in the new game as well. I don't know if there was really any worthwhile Pokémon to use for the item but we shall see.

Well, A Mega Charizard or a Mega Blaziken would really kick serious butt in Smash Bros. game. I'd love to see one of them. A Mega Lucario would be kick-a$$ as well.

Reactions: Isabella
If they include more Pokemon then as you said, it'll be awesome to play Blastoise that way.
I wonder if they'll include enough Pokemon for that though.

Maybe they will use the "Pokemon Trainer" again, but the "Smash special" will be the MEGA FORM of each Pokemon.

If Metwo gets in, which I higly think it will, then Mewtwo will be in its Mega form.

Well think about it; there's Megaman......
So yes, I think Mega Pokemon are a possibility, they just have to be careful about who they choose and how they choose it. Mega Lucario would be great; having him less floaty and more resistant would be really cool. ~

Mmm... Pikachu, Mewtwo and Lucario... That would be perfect.

But... How is Mega Pikachu?

Mega Mewtwo! Yeah, Mega Mewtwo will definitely be in the game. And Pokemon Trainer's final smash could be that the Pokemon starters turn into their Mega forms and their attacks are much stronger.

Blatoise is pretty much the most popular 1st gen starters, so its highly likely that it will be playable, so we can expect a Mega Blatoise :?

On another note, they didn't do much work on Mega Venusaur :?

If they add in a Mega version, they'll add it as an upgrade (mushroom for Mario, swirly thing for Samus, etc) and it'll randomly drop in maps like regular fashion.

If they add in a Mega version, they'll add it as an upgrade (mushroom for Mario, swirly thing for Samus, etc) and it'll randomly drop in maps like regular fashion.

What about Smash special?

What about Smash special?
I'd like to see it as an item due to the nature of the upgrade in the Pokemon game (a held stone.)

I'd like to see it as an item due to the nature of the upgrade in the Pokemon game (a held stone.)

Well, if we think on SSBB:

Sonic: The Smash Special give him the 7 chaos esmeralds and 50 rings
Samus: The suit, second smash, the special attack

I would love if they had mega blaziken. I have a feeling lucario will still be in the game this time now that it has a mega evolution.

Do you guys think we could see Mega evolution in the new Smash Brothers games? I think they would be interesting as a power up items. THoughts?

* merged Matthew's thread with this one *
I think they would be interesting as a power up items. THoughts?
I'm hoping it's possible and I'm guessing items are the best way to do it from what I've heard, :woot: I've never owned a SSB game (only played it a couple of times when I visited a friend) so can you explain how it'll work?

Reactions: Matthew
I think it would work with the Smash item (I mean, using their Final Smash)

Yeah, I think so also, that the Pokemon that is playable in the game Final Smash would be to evolve into this epic Mega Pokemon. I personally would love a Mega Blaziken or Charizard they will be awesome..

Yeah, I think so also, that the Pokemon that is playable in the game Final Smash would be to evolve into this epic Mega Pokemon. I personally would love a Mega Blaziken or Charizard they will be awesome..

I think Blaziken will be in Super Smash Bros taking the place of Lucario.
They're gifting a Torchic with the stone with Pokémon Global Link service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back