Do you think Pokemon will be in their Mega form?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
* merged Matthew's thread with this one *

I'm hoping it's possible and I'm guessing items are the best way to do it from what I've heard, :woot: I've never owned a SSB game (only played it a couple of times when I visited a friend) so can you explain how it'll work?
Oops, my bad. :/

I think Blaziken will be in Super Smash Bros taking the place of Lucario.
They're gifting a Torchic with the stone with Pokémon Global Link service
I can see Blaziken taking over the role of fighting Pokemon in Brawl.

Reactions: Reece
I don't know if they will be in Mega form but I sure hope to God they are. It would be much awesome to have Mega forms of Blaziken and Lucario in SSB.

I want to see mega magikrap in ssb4 :D

I want to see mega magikrap in ssb4 :D
Nah, that would be scary, I think :confused:

Reactions: Reece
So we already know the, Owerpowered,banned, highest tier character ? :D

If Metwo gets in, which I higly think it will, then Mewtwo will be in its Mega form.
Idk Mewtwo has two megaforms. Which one would they choose if Mewtwo IS in...assuming they'd only choose one that is?

Idk Mewtwo has two megaforms. Which one would they choose if Mewtwo IS in...assuming they'd only choose one that is?
Well, my post is pretty old. They revealed that Mewtwo had two forms later on after I posted that post. :p

Well, my post is pretty old. They revealed that Mewtwo had two forms later on after I posted that post. :p
Oh whoops didn't notice that. sorry lol

Reactions: Onett
Maybe one will be in the Nintendo 3DS version, and the other one in the Nintendo Wii U

Maybe one will be in the Nintendo 3DS version, and the other one in the Nintendo Wii U

I don't think Mewtwo will be in this game.

But if we have luck, we will see only see Y megaform. Why? The movie.

I like Y megaform more, also :3 It's much better!

Y megaform looks meh. I personally prefer the X mega in terms of appearance because it actually looks like Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back