Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Of course not

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
recently this started to annoy me. People legitimately thinking the earth is flat. Do they really believe that all the governments would happen to hide the edge of the world without anyone seeing it. Surely if they wanted to go to the South Pole and there would be land. People launch self made rockets just to try and prove their points when will this end? I don’t know,do any of you legimately think the earth is flat?

recently this started to annoy me. People legitimately thinking the earth is flat. Do they really believe that all the governments would happen to hide the edge of the world without anyone seeing it. Surely if they wanted to go to the South Pole and there would be land. People launch self made rockets just to try and prove their points when will this end? I don’t know,do any of you legimately think the earth is flat?
umm what? this was covered years ago (more than decades) and we even have legitimate pictures from the space company of this world proving that this is not true now (and we've had this proof for a long time as well all over the web). this is a really weird question given the above... was this meant to be a joke thread? just asking heh :p

Alao annoys me. How can some people be so out of touch with reality? I guess it is because you can’t fix stupid.

We live in an age where there is more access to raw information than ever before...

Yet in ancient Egypt, you had mathmeticians who could calculate the circumference of the earth by looking at the shadows the sun would cast on two obelisks...

Or, slightly more recently (1940s), you would have german artillery men who barely knew how to read, but still knew that they had to account fot the curvature of the earth when making their firing plans.

Flat-earthers are ignorant. Or maybe they're latching onto conspiracy theories for the sake of latching onto conspiracy theories.

umm what? this was covered years ago (more than decades) and we even have legitimate pictures from the space company of this world proving that this is not true now (and we've had this proof for a long time as well all over the web). this is a really weird question given the above... was this meant to be a joke thread? just asking heh :p
Just bothers me so much people think it’s flat :(

We live in an age where there is more access to raw information than ever before...

Yet in ancient Egypt, you had mathmeticians who could calculate the circumference of the earth by looking at the shadows the sun would cast on two obelisks...

Or, slightly more recently (1940s), you would have german artillery men who barely knew how to read, but still knew that they had to account fot the curvature of the earth when making their firing plans.

Flat-earthers are ignorant. Or maybe they're latching onto conspiracy theories for the sake of latching onto conspiracy theories.
Coulda acknowledged that you got that from the post that says practically the same thing...

Anyways, the statement of the earth being flat is something I've always found preposterous, like other similar statements such as "vaccines cause autism!" and "those students who survived a school shooting are obviously just crisis actors! (and probably any people who survive shootings)"

I think I read something about this trend some days ago on Reddit and thought it was some sort of joke post, then checked on Google and it turns out that some people still actually believe this, lol. :cry:

And FYI here it is a little model of flat Earth:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzMi82NzQvb3JpZ2luYWwvRmxhdF9lYXJ0aC5qcGc=

Coulda acknowledged that you got that from the post that says practically the same thing...

Anyways, the statement of the earth being flat is something I've always found preposterous, like other similar statements such as "vaccines cause autism!" and "those students who survived a school shooting are obviously just crisis actors! (and probably any people who survive shootings)"

Damn, I didn't even read the original post...
I read the question then scrolled down to immediately put my take.

Its kind of annoying to be honest. Its kind of obvious that the earth is round and not flat.

The earth is flat with one big curve on top.

D613341B-EBA1-4D82-8067-3345901CBB2C.jpeg

Reactions: AricAttack
Some people say its flat. Some say its round. DarkLonk2018 says its that shape.
Its a dodecahedron

I don't know if its me but how you spelled it looks wrong lol :p

I don't know if its me but how you spelled it looks wrong lol :p
No
It
Isnt

I know it isn't. I said that it looks wrong to me lol.

I
Know
It
Isn't
I
Said
It
Looks
Wrong
To
Me

Yes. OK. :sneaky:

Here’s my take on it: Look at a globe, you idiot. It’s been proven multiple times by multiple people that the world is indeed round, like a sphere. In fact, why don’t you just look up a video of a satellite dish in space? Oh, look, what shape is the earth? IT’S A FLIPPING SPHERE, YOU DIRTY MONGREL! That’s my opinion on it. There’s so much proof that the world it round, why argue that it’s flat?

90CD2FED-CC8C-4A5D-A05A-9F984D6EE08E.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Yesilikethatone
Back