• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date

do you think the earth is flat

• Of course

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Of course not

Votes: 19 95.0%

• Total voters
Oh my goodness. All these years we were thinking it was either round or flat. But all this time it was a combo of both! Flat and round at the same time! Confirmed!

Reactions: AricAttack
I'm glad nobody said flat.

This photo is scientific proof from the greatest game of all time, that the earth is indeed flat.
In fact, in this game the sun and moon are flat, showing us humans how much we have misunderstood.
We are clearly being shown an illusion that flat-earthers are dumb, but rather, flat-earthers are trying to convey the message to us.

The entire solar system is flat.

Reactions: Mizunil and AricAttack

This photo is scientific proof from the greatest game of all time, that the earth is indeed flat.
In fact, in this game the sun and moon are flat, showing us humans how much we have misunderstood.
We are clearly being shown an illusion that flat-earthers are dumb, but rather, flat-earthers are trying to convey the message to us.

The entire solar system is flat.
Okay, now this is epic

Okay, now this is epic
But wait there is more

AB71CFA4-DB8D-4F5C-8266-3D061C80C3EC.jpeg If earth isn’t flat explain this

Reactions: Mizunil
@Arshan LOL if you're being sarcastic (which I think you are).

...You actually think the Earth is anything other than a velociraptor?

sean-kahila-velociraptor-earth-society.jpg

The truth is clear. The Earth is not flat, the Earth is not round, the Earth is a velociraptor, and if you think anything else then you are part of the problem. Break free from the chains of ignorance! Embrace the blinding light of truth today!

The Earth is a velociraptor!

Reactions: Mizunil
Back