Do you think there should be an adventure/story mode

• Thread starter Swegged-up4tacos
  • Start date
I guess I've done alright with Super Smash Bros. with no Story Mode. But honestly, it leaves me with almost nothing to do in the game, eventually leaving me thinking that Smash is isn't that much of a fun game. So yes, there should be a Subspace Emissary mode included. Plus when you think about it, it was removed for absolutely no good reason but rather for a personal reason.

Me too i am very deceive that there is no adventure mode . It could be very nice it there was one , but me i think that when battling in solo in Classic mode can just be like a story mode . The biggest problem is just that i wanted a short story to be taken placed at each battle or stage

I honestly think there should be a solo campaign or adventure game mode in smash bros 4. I remember playing the adventure for super smash brawl which was not really good but it got you playing for a reason. I know what most of you are gonna say, that smash for wii u has plenty of new modes, but le me tell you that even though the various game modes are good, they are not as good as an adventure game mode.

I think that something along the lines of the Subspace Emissary was the only thing that Smash 4 was sorely lacking. It was cool to see all the characters from the different worlds team up in a story mode, and it was extremely fun to fight all the bosses in multiplayer as well.

Definitely

I know I've compared these games to the Dissidia line too much, but the amount of story that goes into it is a huge difference between the two. You see, in the Dissidia games they not only have a battling mode and arcade games, not to mention some of the coliseums and ghost friend cards, but they base their game around a story that makes sense. Its fun to play those because the games action sequences are not only not unlike the Smash games, but because the story is just so fitting and feels like it belongs.

In both Dissidia and Smash, they have characters that are known throughout the series and are beloved (though I feel it necessary to point out that Dissidia is more balanced in their hero and villain roster than Smash) and they both feature unique gameplay and strategy.

As good as Smash is, it really just lacks a story. I know Subspace Emissary was awesome, but I feel like that was Nintendo's only real attempt at any story in the games. The other ones with their 'Adventure Mode' is really just a gauntlet of characters that you fight until you get to that oh-so-special "final boss" of the gauntlet, and that's it. Smash, to me, seems like it was made more for the purpose of being an Arcade beat-em-up rather than going for any actual story, but I'm open to anything they might have.

Back