Do you think there will be another 6th gen Pokemon game after X/Y?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Similar to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, do you think there will be another 6th gen Pokemon game a couple of months after the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Do I hear Pokemon Z anyone? :rotfl:

I would prefer a Pokemon X/Y 2 :p

Maybe so, all other games are getting them.

What letter comes after Z?

Pokemon Z seems most likely, unless the game is connected like the way Kyurem was in B/W 2 o_O

Probably. I wouldn't mind seeing something similar to Gale of Darkness, but for the WiiU.

Last edited:
If the game focuses on gender like the X and Y imply, I can't see them adding another game like Z (maybe XY/X2Y2). However, if it isn't focused on gender, I see a Pokemon Z in the future.

Yeah, maybe after a year or so of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y being released, they might make another game called Pokémon Z. It will kind of be like Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. No new Pokémon, but a new storyline, and a new legendary.

Yeah, I think it should be Z, but I kinda doubt it. Game Freak shocked us with not doing Gray. We will likely see X2/Y2, like B2/W2 last time, even though Z makes more sense.

If the game focuses on gender like the X and Y imply, I can't see them adding another game like Z (maybe XY/X2Y2). However, if it isn't focused on gender, I see a Pokemon Z in the future.
It's a pun on X-Y-Z coordinates in 3D graphics IIRC.

Yeah, I think it should be Z, but I kinda doubt it. Game Freak shocked us with not doing Gray. We will likely see X2/Y2, like B2/W2 last time, even though Z makes more sense.

It's a pun on X-Y-Z coordinates in 3D graphics IIRC.

Well, this Pokemon is the first to be in fully 3D, so yes, a Z is possible.

Possibly! I do hope so though cause, it seems like they're working so hard to add the best features because they might want it to be the last generation but I really hope not.

Yes there's a serious possibility of a new gen Pokemon game mash-up, however, I want Nintendo to stop milking the franchise any further then again as long as the Anime run, we'll see new Pokemon and Pokemon games. If there's a Pokemon z, I'd like to get it, to be honest. It'll be much better.

There's also the possibility that they only release DLCs for the games.

I definitely see Pokemon Z coming instead of pokemon Y2 or X2

I definitely see Pokemon Z coming instead of pokemon Y2 or X2

Yes, me too. Also, a lot of people is waiting a Pokemon Z, so...

Last edited:
Something like that has happened with SEGA Japan and SEGA America?
Could you explain?

Back