Do you think there will be another 6th gen Pokemon game after X/Y?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'm positive there will be another game centered around the sixth generation. It will probably be released next year or so, though, not anytime soon.

Same here, I definitely think that sometime in the future we will see another game that will be connected to Pokemon X/Y region for sure, but I don't think it will be anytime soon too.

I think there will be pokemon z and on the box would be the z legendary =3 so yeah they should make this pokemon for life it will never end!!!! :p

Similar to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, do you think there will be another 6th gen Pokemon game a couple of months after the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Do I hear Pokemon Z anyone? :rotfl:
Pokemon Z is definitely going to happen. XYZ affair, last letters of the alphabet are XYZ, Zygarde starts with a Z, etc....it's going to happen lol (plus who knows, maybe we'll see an alternate form!)

We won't know what will happen for the next game until Gamefreak actually announces it. Until then, it's all speculation :p

Similar to Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, do you think there will be another 6th gen Pokemon game a couple of months after the release of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Do I hear Pokemon Z anyone? :rotfl:
There would be another Pokemon game of generation 6 and I think the games would be called either Pokemon A and B or either Pokemon Left and Right :) Edit : names created by myself.

There would be another Pokemon game of generation 6 and I think the games would be called either Pokemon A and B or either Pokemon Left and Right :)

And where'd you pull these names from?

And where'd you pull these names from?
I created those names by myself epic eh ? lol :) the epic creation of where pokemon games get it's name !!! Lmao xD was there actually a pokemon z though ?

Back