AC:NL Do you use an Alt Player in your town?

• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date

Do you use an Alt?

• Total voters
Jwiz

Jwiz

Heyo :3
Towns Folk
i recently got an Alt in my town. i dont know why i did tho. i was bored. so do you use an Alt? or two? or three? i might delete my alt. his name is john. if you have an alt, what do you use him for? path storage? a second house? i just got mine for fun. i dont use him though. i like his outfit.

Reactions: ayran66
I make alts for a few reasons:

1. To use different identities, mainly on Club Tortimer
2. Because I like having different houses
3. Because it's too boring to just have one.

I don't like using paths and I don't have that much stuff worth storing in dressers. If anything, most stuff in my dressers is crap I don't need.

I've never create an alt. It would be interesting to do so.
The main reason to have one is to fit all the extra stuffs I have. I like decorating house, so different styles of house for alt is great!

I do have an Alt!

His name is Leo. :D I use him to store paths, a lot of my bells/crowns, and other items that I can't fit in my main characters storage. I also have an alt because I wanted a boy character so that they could wear boy clothes. (Leo has this gentleman look about him, or he will lol. Waistcoat, dress pants, nice hat/hair, and his room has the Rococo set)

Yeah mostly for paths, storage purposes and decorating houses so people think my town is awesome if they visit in a dream cx

I have one, but he just sleeps and builds up mail. I think he's a bear.

I have one but it's because my sister wanted to play the game and I refused to let her play from my mayor's profile. She doesn't play the game anymore though, so I guess I can do whatever I want with the additional character =/

I used to in Wild World (OMG SO LONG AGO IKR)

not in NL though because their house takes up space and I'm a space hoarder.

I used it so I could buy more from red, and get more items like Firecrackers.

In ACNL I made an Alternative character for the sole purpose of more space. Her name was Tamar. I had a lot of perfect fruit to store that day and very little patience to store everything in envelopes, so I simply made a new character. One day when I play again, I will just send my Alt. to an entirely new town and go from there!

I do for three reasons..................
1. Once i store everything in my house and blue cabinet, I use an alt villager to give me the 10.000 bells they get at the beginning to expand my house.
2. Like sneaking in houses and I finally have a chance, too bad they always live in a tent
3. Just think it's fun to name them such as, Joe,John,Bob,Alice,Luke, and over common names.

I use my Alt for my cousin to be able to play ACNL she doesn't have a 3ds but she really likes the game. I wish I had enough money to get her a 3ds and a copy of ACNL. /sigh/

I have a charterer on my friends game because I dont own the game

My big brother made an account in my acnl game. However, he got bored of the game. Also, he has got his studies (he is in 12th) and whenever he uses my 3ds, he plays my other games. I use him as an alt to get redd's paintings

I have a alternate character for more item storage and also for Making paths. But i have deleted the alt once and then got him back because i did not like where i had put him. :p

I'm pretty lonely here at home when i comes too AC :(
So i have an extra account for a new house in town and stuff :D
Makes the town less empty really lol,

I use alts so I can combine stuff for town themes stuff. Atm I only have one alt and I use his house for a bakery shop.
I also use alts so I can use more qr paths
The six qr for one character is so limiting

I wish I could make an alternate character, but me and my three siblings all love Animal Crossing and there are only four slots so we all end up with our own character. But on the older versions I have Alts that are based off my OC characters. Which is sort of hard to do with one because of his color scheme is odd.

Yeah i have an alt. I created him to see what it is like not being mayor. But, now i just use him for the money rock and generall storage. I sorta have another one. I created one for my sister but, she doesnt play a lot on it so i do instead. Does that count as another alt in unsure. My friend has a lot of alts in her town she has 4 and names them after previous or excisting pets. I get really confused walking round her town. She made mii faces like dogs and used them as their heads.(Mii makeup)
:)

I have an alt now. I realized that if you save patterns at the Able Sisters, you're can only have 8, so they are interchanged. It changed all the patterns on my ground ;~; So I made an alt to carry my patterns. >.<

Yes, I have been thinking about getting an alt in my town for quite a while. I decided to get one yesterday to hold paths, because I really need paths! It'll take a while to unlock the QR machine on her, though, haha. :D

Back