AC:NL Do you use an Alt Player in your town?

• Thread starter Jwiz
  • Start date

Do you use an Alt?

• Total voters
Idk... Im thinking about it will it like only allow 9 animals in my town? Its confusing me XD should i? And does it also give you like extra storage?

I have a girl alt because I wanted to see how it is to play as one. I also give her all my girly stuff and she rocks Peach's parasol :)

Personally in the past i've never seen the point in having an alternate account (talking AC:Wild World here) because you had to share a house and it felt cramped if you haven't upgraded it much( i was slow at collecting bells then), it just felt like a mess unless you were sharing your ds and game with family/friends. Now however in AC:NL, i can see the benefits of having an alternative account, such as multiple homes, more storage space and pattern carrying.

In saying that, i still have yet to create an Alt account, the reason being that, i feel that creating one villager is precious, and if i were to create and alt account, the feeling would go and i wouldn't be as interested in my origional villager and the experiences and memories i had with my villager would lose it's flare and stuff, so for that reason i just don't make alt accounts (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I don't currently have an alt account, but I do plan to. I'm probably going to use him for path storage.Also, I might just use him to start fresh, not deleting my town/old character of course. I also need him for unlocking things that would be hard for a single villager. Did you know you can remove villagers you don't like with an alt?

I never used an Alternative character in my Town. I always use my Mayor all the time, and I am not bored with him. I guess it really doesn't matter if I use an Alternative character or not, since I rarely go into the Mayor's office/Town Hall and make any Public Works Projects.

I have 2 Alts, haha
The first one (Jacob) was just because I felt like having some fancy hipster guy in my town
And the second (Terry) was because I needed a pathway. And there were so many cute dresses that didn't match my Mayor so he wears all of the cute stuff I don't want to, pff
After I get all 10 of my dreamies (I have 8... Come on Coco and Diana!!) I'm going to have a 3rd Alt specifically so I can dress her in the more... eccentric outfits of the game haha cx (looking at you, Gracie Grace)

i recently got an Alt in my town. i dont know why i did tho. i was bored. so do you use an Alt? or two? or three? i might delete my alt. his name is john. if you have an alt, what do you use him for? path storage? a second house? i just got mine for fun. i dont use him though. i like his outfit.
I don't, why would I make an alt? Alts need to suffer

I had an alt in city folk that I transferred from wild world to get all the items I owned in wild world.I eventually ended up deleting it it after I transferred the items because I found it annoying to have two of the same person in my town.I do not have one in new leaf and do not plan to get one because I think one person is enough for my town.I would only get one so I could have extra storage and have anpther house to design(even though I haven't gotten all the rooms in my main characters house)

I have a alt on new leaf called "Pattern" he just carrys extra patterns. :)

I don't use an alt.
Does a alt help with anything other then what you said?

I don't use an alt.
Does a alt help with anything other then what you said?

I use an alt to carry patterns for my town (town paths and the flag designs) but I also use one as extra storage. For sets or items that don't fit at the time (ie: creepy set, spooky set, any festive set) go to the alts storage or I display it around the alts house. ^o^

Reactions: Mizunil
Back