Do you want an Internet Browser or Youtube in the NX?

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Heaving the internet on the NX would defiantly be needed. But they need to make it better. Better multitasking on the new console. Right now 3ds multitasking is rely bad. So I hope the make it better with the new console. Also they do need to fix some internet browser issues right now. So I think they will have it on the NX but weather it will be good is another story. I cant wait for this console especially since we dont know anything about it.

I'm up for an internet browser, just like all of their other consoles, but I think the YouTube app is pointless.

Internet yes, Youtube no. Mainly because the youtube app's so far have been terrible. The 3ds with the worst quality ever, the wii u with crashes, stutterings and more. So unless they change something huge about them then I'll be sticking with the internet browser for watching youtube.

But there needs to be some kind of internet browser, just needs to be better at multi-tasking and can do a bit more.

I don't really need to use the Youtube app or the internet browser on any device other than the computer or my tab. It would be a nice addition to the console but I would not really be a frequent user of that feature. My comp. is much better :p.

Reactions: Blue Knight
I would like it. I kinda prefer having an app for YouTube because it's made for it. Like, it's just cleaner. I dunno. But I'm patiently waiting to see what they decide to do. It would be neat, though. :3 kek

I would like it. I kinda prefer having an app for YouTube because it's made for it. Like, it's just cleaner. I dunno. But I'm patiently waiting to see what they decide to do. It would be neat, though. :3 kek
The Youtube app is not "made for it" though, at least on 3ds :p it's literally the browser, only made to always get on YouTube

The Youtube app is not "made for it" though, at least on 3ds :p it's literally the browser, only made to always get on YouTube
Huh? Wow, I'm stupid. This proves my point of stupidity. :bag:

But it does look really neat and organized! Buuuut then again if the NX was a console and like the 3DS where you could get on the browser while in a game, and they implemented a feature where you can minimize the video while playing the game (and the video playing), then you could watch lets plays while doing stuff.

Inb4 the only reason I said this was cuz if it happened I'd just watch walk thoughs because I'm dumb

Reactions: Blue Knight
smRed7M.jpg

i dont do a care

I think that a web browser is pretty much the biggest thing that the Switch is lacking right now, but I would not like to see another Youtube app, as it is often buggy, hard to navigate, and far less convenient than just loading the videos off the internet. Hoping for the next firmware update to include this.

Back