Does the WiiU get more boring the more you play it?

• Thread starter lludawg
  • Start date
I don't think so, I was so excited to have mine that when I got it, it already brought two games as gift you know, the matter with those games was that they were boring so I didn't pay too much attention to them, but anyway I wanted to turn it on and watch it a little bit. When I got mk8 digitally I remember I played all day, and now I still play all day long, I like to play it online agaist other people but I also love to beat my own records. I don't think you get bored of a game like mario kart so easily

Not at all, it gets fun the more you play it (only if you get new games regularly though, you don't want to have like one or two games in your collection for a long while). I guess that's the case with any console, though. xP

Reactions: T-Player Guy, Slayerpon Tatsu and 423
Don´t know I just have it since yesterday but it didn´t get boring after playing 8 hours

It's like most consoles as @Mikaya said it can be fun or boring depending on what games you have or if you play with a lot of people. I don't get bored over it it is just that I wish my parents were good at video games.

Reactions: Mikaya
Well that probably depends on how many games you have, I would be really bored with just 2 games

It depends on what you like to play.

I've had my Wii U for almost 2 years now and I haven't really gotten tired of it. Granted, I have other consoles, so I'm not only playing on my Wii U, but I have too many games for Wii U too be tired of it.

Not really. I have Smash Wii U, and that alone keeps me playing a very long time. Although there are some games that are really good, but I don't play as much as I used to. That game is Splatoon, although the reason I don't play it is because of the hacker. Overall, I don't get bored of the Wii U.

No, not at all! The 3ds kind of gets boring over time, its really old now. The wii u is newer and it has quite awesome games, and on top of that, the games last for such a long time. The games are amazing and there are very few wii u games that actually are not that good, its such an awesome system!

After the first week of getting my Wii U I got bored. The hype sort of died down. Probably because I only had (and still have) only 1 game. Now I hardly ever go on my Wii U. I am saving and almost have enough for a pro controller and 3D World. I want to play multiplayer with my little brother because we played a lot of New Super Mario Bros Wii together and love playing mario co-operatively.

After the first week of getting my Wii U I got bored. The hype sort of died down. Probably because I only had (and still have) only 1 game. Now I hardly ever go on my Wii U. I am saving and almost have enough for a pro controller and 3D World. I want to play multiplayer with my little brother because we played a lot of New Super Mario Bros Wii together and love playing mario co-operatively.
Get new super mario bros u then! You get bored of any console if you get practically no games for it and only have 1 game to play on. There are many multiplayer and single player games on the wii u which is really cool in my opinion. Splatoon now has multiplayer mode on a certain mode online, so there are many wii u games with multiplayer, just search them up!

To me it doesn't get boring because of splatoon splatfests during this time of season. "Cough'' "Cough" #Naughty v.s Nice..... I also don't really grow out of it because I mostly just play it on the weekends because of school which takes forever to come across. So playing my Wii U for me is a blast.

i got board after a bit to it is because nintendo games are basicly all the same throughout so levle 1 is similer to levle 4 ect
so you need a bit more veriety

Not quite.Truth be told,I get more fond to ny Wii U the more I play it! :)
The thing with the console is with its amazing growing library of games that has something preferable for every townsfolk.Yes,multiplayer titles like Super Smash Bros. 4,Mario Kart 8,Splatoon and Super Mario Maker are certainly there,but you also have more individual games geared towards an unique experience like Super Mario 3D World,Pikmin 3,Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and so much,much more.
Although I spend most of my time in Smash more than anything else within my Wii U,I certainly cannot forget its awesome line of great games and their impact to make the console the bitter better as it goes in its life-cycle,and I pretty much admire the Wii U for it. :D

hmmm.... this is a really tough question.... it depends less on the console and more on the specific game you are playing. For example, i got really tired of New super mario (and luigi) bros U really fast due to the gamepad 2 player, which was boring. However, I got super smash bros 4 Wiiu over, i'd say 2 christmas-is ago, so about 1 and a 1/2 years now, and i am no where near bored, i love the game so much and everyday after my sucky day of jerks i sit on my butt and play link for an hour or so and i forget all my problems. That wiiu is the only reason i am sane, so i love it.

I am loving my new Wii U, granted i have only had it for about a week now but i am in love with it's features and the graphics of the few games I have. I also have a PS4 but i have pretty much neglected it this week.

I got a wii u this past christmas and I still haven't gotten over it because Splatoon is a wonderful game to have.

Well to be honest there is always a moment where we get bored of our consoles especially if you don't have many games to choose from. I know that I love my Wii U but I wish I had more games to play.

I might buy Smash when I save enough money.

Back