Does your Mii look like you?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I'd say my Mii looks like me (close as it'll ever get). Definitely has my hair at the very least.

I can't really say that my Mii really actually resembles myself since there are a few little specs that tend to be very different compared to myself . Also using the Nintendo 3ds Camera just makes it look very weird , especially if you have the right conditions >.>

My mii character sort of resembles me. His hair and his eyes are a little bit off but everything else is pretty good. You can't get it to look perfect because of course it's a set number of features that you can choose from and is not going to match everyone but it does look close to my appearance.

Yes. I may have the head shape wrong and the hair style wrong style but it looks close.

My Mii does not resemble my actual look at all. I made it resemble the character Sephiroth a tiny bit but not much. He has long gray hair and favorite color is black.

M mii does look like me. When it made me into a mii, i was surprised about how it got all the little details of me on the mii. I like using my mii to race in mario kart and other games that support mii too. But my mii does not look exactly like me but very close to looking like me. But it is fun to make people into miis.

Reactions: Kakea
I tried to make my Mii look as close to me as possible. It's not perfect, but it's close enough.

I tried my best for it yes! It looks like a cuter chibi version of me ._.

Pfft, no, not really. I'm a fat Asian wearing glasses with a weird head shape and strange acne. It instead looks like me if I was perfect. :'D

Pfft, no, not really. I'm a fat Asian wearing glasses with a weird head shape and strange acne. It instead looks like me if I was perfect. :'D
... That sounds like self esteem issues, I mean a mii can hardly look better than you do, right? And I've got glasses too! (And so does my mii) Glasses are awesome allright? ;)

Reactions: TheYESDragon
... That sounds like self esteem issues, I mean a mii can hardly look better than you do, right? And I've got glasses too! (And so does my mii) Glasses are bada** allright? ;)
Well, yeah, but my Mii is fabulous :'D

Glasses are awesome xD Although having to wipe them several times a day is just bad :'(

Reactions: Kakea and PersonSP
My mii doesn't actually resemble me it's suppose to be Sora from kingdom hearts i have
An another mii that resembles me.
My hair on the Wii is perfect. But dat hair on the 3ds... :thumbsdown:

not a freaking chance

I made mine look like how I fit then....I never changed his face but now it looks how I want to look...... :(

I made mine look like how I fit then....I never changed his face but now it looks how I want to look...... :(
I'm sure you look good :) and if your appearance is really troubling you, you can change it a lot without all that big effort. (Unless, you want to become a dragon, that might need a bit more effort.) But the best appearance is still a smile.

I tried to make my mii fit me (Hehe) but I didn't do so well, especially now that I'm growing my hair out more and can't find a fitting hair style xD

My mii looks like me except that the afro should be smaller because I don't have that kinda fro that the 3ds has (I'm picky about my fro)

I will say no!!............. I have tried many time to make my mii which matche to my face but it always end up something else..... Even have tried with my nintendo 3ds xl camera but still It don't look like me (still millions need improvements :p) so I make a fake mii which really don't look like me :p

I wonder if I should give my mii hair....I DO have hair....I look better without it as mii...

I wonder if I should give my mii hair....I DO have hair....I look better without it as mii...
Lol XD

Back