Does your Mii look like you?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I gave mine the general idea of me. I'm not going to sit there and make it exactly look like me. I'm not a huge fan of miis and I rarely ever use mine for anything. So I feel that it's a waste of time for me to personally get that into mii making.

My Mii looks sorta like how I did like 3 years ago. I tried to make a Mii look more like I do now, but trying to translate how I look now to a Mii becomes one ugly mess.

I think there was enough options in the Maker to make my Mii look like me. Although one thing just a bit off is that I have a medium Afro at best and my stache is still kinda growing in.

Last edited:
I always update my mii and make it exactly how I look and it has always have been something I do with my 3ds so people that are long distance from me kinda know what I look like. If anyone is interested they can add my FC and see, just tell me on my profile and ill add you too. I don't know why not many people are that into miis as I am it is a feature of how people in game would think you look like.

Reactions: Kakea
My mii looks nothing like me now. Maybe before, but it was sort of odd how I look when I first created my mii. It had messed up hair and blue sunglasses. The glasses were the closest thing that resembles me, but I don't wear blue sunglasses, I wear regular eye glasses. I never bothered to change my mii because I'm too lazy and it reminds me of my wii days.

My mii looks nothing like me now. Maybe before, but it was sort of odd how I look when I first created my mii. It had messed up hair and blue sunglasses. The glasses were the closest thing that resembles me, but I don't wear blue sunglasses, I wear regular eye glasses. I never bothered to change my mii because I'm too lazy and it reminds me of my wii days.
Like when you first played the Wii!!? I still remember that day! That's why I never changed mine! I do have a different mii for miiverse and on Wii U,but I always keep the first one I made!

Reactions: munster1025
I think mine does. I've been told otherwise, however.

Nope. It used to until I changed it to the hottest looking chick I could. It's called World of Warcraft logic. Make you character/Mii a cute girl and people'll be showering you in free things :p just kidding. That doesn't work anymore >.> I think my Mii now has a green beanie and looks like he just snapped :p

Reactions: Kakea and Artisan
If you use miiverse and make your mii look like a girl and can draw(REALLY good) you get ALOT of......" friends" (creeps,wierdos,perverts etc.) to talk to :D

That could be good in some ways, and terrible in others. Kind of like a "Double edged" sword. You either get thousands of free and/or cheap items and friends (lol), or what Kakea said, like tons, and tons, and tons of "Friends"... as he put it ...(Creeps, weirdos, and perverts)...

When I first made it I tried making sure it looked a lot like me. Same height, hair color, eye color, hair style, and facial shape. Then I got bored...And made it really short with pigtails, brown eyes and hair, big sparkly eyes that would fit in with an anime character, a triangle nose, and...I'm not even sure how to describe it's mouth. xD

Mine looks EXACTLY like me! I even copied the constant bored look I have all the time!

I DID make one later that looks more like me,it's serios looking and has facial hair and human shaped (and color) eyes,but I'm not sure about my hair as I cut it and grow out somewhat and cut again....so I/my mii have short hair

Yes, I usually try to make my Mii look a good deal like me. The WiiU's camera mii making mode made this process a whole lot easier, even if it usually didn't work well at all. If only I could find a picture of the way it made my niece look...it had the whole family in stitches.;)

My Mii hasn't resembled me in a long time. It's been the same general design for years now, switching from the older, more annoying-looking Mii I had back on my original 3DS - who didn't really look a lot like me, either.

I typically give myself long purple hair, a green shirt and pink eyebrows, though I'm thinking of changing back to black hair and red eyes or something equally as dark to represent my change in aesthetic. The Mii looks quite anime-esque and it's remained entirely consistent across both my 2DSes and my Switch, aside from possibly the position of the nose.

My Wii U had an earlier design based on Libra from Fire Emblem which I guess was the earliest form of my current Mii but only the hair remained, everything else was default because the Wii U really had no use for Miis anyway.

...Guess I should show a picture sometimes but, in short, it looks nowhere near as nerdy or even as realistic as my real face.

It still does. I never found them to be exactly realistic but I doubt that would ever happen as the cartoon vibe is prettier to look at anyways. What I did to put my Miis from my 3DS or Wii to the Switch was adding them with Amiibo. I send them from my Wii to my 3DS and then copy them using the adapter to have the one I want to copy as the owner of the Amiibo. Then the settings on the Switch has an option to copy from an Amiibo so I will never forget how I made it. I wish it was more seamless though as you could maybe use the NNID to connect them both but you don't really want people impersonating your Mii unless you asked for permission.

Back