Homebrew Download Ironfall Invasion from the eShop now! Exploit discovered that lets you have homebrew!

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It works. I just installed and tested

So did i, works like a charm, good thing i picked up ironfall when i could, having to use youtube seems awful.

Well, i'm kinda bummed that change firmware version doesn't actually chamge your firmware version but, oh well, maybe it's for the better, less bricks that way

Wait so we just follow smea's video and then it'll work?

His youtube video has a link to his github, there's a simple tutorial there.

I'm just asking because I don't want to have to download files on a micro SD card when its already hard to get it out.

You're gonna have to take out the micro sd card to copy the files.

N3ds i guess?

He finally did it after all :D !

Actually, I couldn't wait, and took a look at custom themes, and there's this website that's pretty good:
3dsthemes.com
(Inb4 everybody changes their 3DS themes to Splatoon)

Oh, and also, you need to boot 3DS HomeMenu ExtData to use those.

I'm just asking because I don't want to have to download files on a micro SD card when its already hard to get it out.
I pulled my micro SD out and used my phone. Im just awkward like that.

Notice how when you boot it, it says ninjhax 2.1 beta.

It's most likely ninjhax, only with a different entrypoint

It's most likely ninjhax, only with a different entrypoint
Notice how when you boot it, it says ninjhax 2.1 beta.

Smea said that it was based on Ninjhax 2.0, just so you know :p

If there's an option for it, I'm accepting it as well :) (As long as it's not N3DS-only... We, original 3DS owners do deserve some at attention at least, despite us having only 128Mb of RAM?)!
Same here!

He finally did it after all :D !

Actually, I couldn't wait, and took a look at custom themes, and there's this website that's pretty good:
3dsthemes.com
(Inb4 everybody changes their 3DS themes to Splatoon)

Oh, and also, you need to boot 3DS HomeMenu ExtData to use those.
No, don't use Homemenu ExtData.
Search up 3DS CHMM. It is MUCh easier to use, and you can keep multiple themes in a folder and change as you will, without downloading/copying files to the SD card everytime you need to change a theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here!

No, don't use Homemenu ExtData.
Search up 3DS CHMM. It is MUCh easier to use, and you can keep multiple themes in a folder and change as you will, without downloading/copying files to the SD card everytime you need to change a theme.

Well, you can, it's the alternative way. However, it requires you to have at least one theme from the Theme Shop, unlike CHMM.
Also, CHMM has a bug though, where, if you already have a CHMM theme installed, if you try to replace it, it'll crash (at least, that's what it does here).

But, same here, I used CHMM finally, because I wasn't a big fan of swapping my Halloween Theme I got from CN for a custom one. And as you said, it's way easier to use.

I have a question about this. If I were to download and install Ironhax, would it affect my ability to play games online or use the eshop? Because that's the only thing stopping me from installing it. ._.

I have a question about this. If I were to download and install Ironhax, would it affect my ability to play games online or use the eshop? Because that's the only thing stopping me from installing it. ._.
I haven't heard any problems with the people who used homebrew with the Cube Ninja game, so I guess you're good to go. If worst comes to worst, I guess you can always uninstall IronHax/TubeHax.

Reactions: Artisan
I've been wondering that too. I mean, I want to still be able to play with my friends in smash, and I don't want to do anything that might me counterproductive to my 3ds. ;-;

I've been wondering that too. I mean, I want to still be able to play with my friends in smash, and I don't want to do anything that might me counterproductive to my 3ds. ;-;

I haven't heard any problems with the people who used homebrew with the Cube Ninja game, so I guess you're good to go. If worst comes to worst, I guess you can always uninstall IronHax/TubeHax.

The chances of getting you banned for using homebrew are none. In the first place, Nintendo can't even detect if you're using IronHax/TubeHax/Ninjhax.

(However, TubeHax's DNS address will block system updates + eShop)

As far as I've seen online, the only people who got banned were flashcart users (for using roms with unique IDs, so they were caught when going online :p)

Aww :( I can't get it! Nintendo must've removed it!

Aww :( I can't get it! Nintendo must've removed it!
You can still try to use TubeHax instead.

The chances of getting you banned for using homebrew are none. In the first place, Nintendo can't even detect if you're using IronHax/TubeHax/Ninjhax.

(However, TubeHax's DNS address will block system updates + eShop)

As far as I've seen online, the only people who got banned were flashcart users (for using roms with unique IDs, so they were caught when going online :p)

Thank you guys so much for your input, I just installed Ironhax now, and now I'm just gonna try to learn to use it XD Thanks again guys

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back