Homebrew Download Ironfall Invasion from the eShop now! Exploit discovered that lets you have homebrew!

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some really cool custom themes there and use them all the time someone here (i am looking at u @Megalegacy )
convinced me about downloading it just because i always liked to do custom themes but now i deleted it and made something s i can change theme from home menu

What's That?
Another exploit made by Smealum that uses the Youtube application to boot the Homebrew Launcher.
It is also needed to install IronHax the first time.

Just google it, and you should be able to find the procedure to run TubeHax.

Another exploit made by Smealum that uses the Youtube application to boot the Homebrew Launcher.
It is also needed to install IronHax the first time.

Just google it, and you should be able to find the procedure to run TubeHax.
I know what it is. Even before you told me.

I like my 3ds i i don't want to risk getting banned so I'm not going to do this home brew thing but If you guys want to risk getting your 3ds banned then do it. I know that's a risk and reward process , but this is a high risk because it could cause you to lose 110$ or even more.(depending on the value of your own 3ds).So I am not doing it. :(.

lolwat

1) Holy necropost batman.
2) You don't risk any ban with homebrew access itself. Playing Minicraft or using custom themes is absolutely safe. Just don't use it badly like hacking Pokemons.
3) I "risked" 179€+199€+99€ (O3DSXL, N3DSXL, 2DS), just so you see how the "risk" and "reward" balance.
4) Ironfall is long dead, long live Freakyforms Deluxe!

Reactions: Pandaxclone2, Blue Knight and Slayerpon Tatsu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back