Closed Draw a Pedian

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am correct now, it's August 10th 12: 00 AM (I think...)

If I am correct now, it's August 10th 12: 00 AM (I think...)
I edited the post.

I don't see the difference, who are the winners??

I edited the post.

I don't see the difference, who are the winners??
She meant that she edited the date >.<

Reactions: Kakea and 3823
Where? I just came,She edited the time for the end of this? I'm excited to see the winner! but this going a while..... is she waiting for the last few people to enter their drawings?

I feel like everyone forgot about this >.<
I've been checking this thread for the past 3 days for the winners of this contest .-.

Reactions: Kakea
I feel like everyone forgot about this >.<
I've been checking this thread for the past 3 days for the winners of this contest .-.
She said she'll announce the winners soon >.<

I want to see who wins :0

Okie, for this contest, I put all the super-professional drawings against eachother against first place. This gives a chance for the people that put effort, but not are as skilled to have a chance to win too.

The point of this contest was to Draw a Pedian, so I chose winner based off of how much it matched the person and not just the appearance of the drawing. Gender, extras, and stuff all got looked at too.

So if you didn't win, don't think your art is bad, I could only choose 3 winners and everyone has different opinions ;~;

I also wanted to give everyone a chance, so I based this contest on effort more than skill too .-.

1st place
@EnchantedCat
34e95yt.jpg
I picked this entry between 3 other really nice ones (which are not second and third place) ;-; and it was very difficult deciding which should make it. I ended up picking this one because it's shaded amazing and it looks like it took a while to draw ;-; It reminds of DeathDragon a lot and it's really nicely done. ^-^ Congrats!

2nd place
@Pancake
image-jpg.6910
Pancake doesn't really talk to Raptor( Ephraim ) , but she captured his image really well in this photo. :D The sneaky face in the picture suits the username 'RaptorPoogie' imo. Congrats c:

3rd place
@Vernal
031gFHa.jpg
I get the feeling that a lot of effort was put into this. The dawn outfit and the umbreon really add to it. Congrats ^-^

It was really difficult to choose the winners and many of you had amazing drawings >.< Sorry if you didn't win and I hope you guys enjoyed this contest. I tried to make it enjoyable and fair for everybody, not just the super skilled peoplez. D: Seee you guys again and thanks for all the amazing drawings - stashes them in a bag - :D

Winners will be sent their prizes soon. Thanks for participating! -throws confetti -

Reactions: Kakea, PersonSP, Mikaya and 4 others
Congrats to all the winners!
It was worth joining this contest! >.<)/

Congrats to the winners \o/ A lot of you drew some excellent drawings ^-^

i'm a bit confused as to why the other entries that were up for 1st place arn't the same as the actual 2nd and 3rd place winners, but w/e. grats to the winners!

i'm a bit confused as to why the other entries that were up for 1st place arn't the same as the actual 2nd and 3rd place winners, but w/e. grats to the winners!
Wanted to put the skilled people against eachother and vice versa so everyone had a chance .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back