Closed Draw a Pedian

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done rawrrie here ya go
my entry Crashtoad124 is finished
Sorry my camera sucks it does not have good camera quality but I didn't have a scanner so it has to do.
crashtoad124_from_3dspedia_by_mysticfantasy1996-d934vu9.jpg

Yes that's a toad by his feet I wanted to incorporate his name somehow
heres the link http://mysticfantasy1996.deviantart.com/art/Crashtoad124-from-3dspedia-549462321?ga_submit_new=10%3A1438083778

Reactions: embracethedream and 3823
Im still doing this.

Ok I have finally completed my masterpiece of madam @PersonSP (I hope she gets surprised if she saw it :rotfl::D)View attachment 7347
I've seen it; I am surprised. You got my hair colour (and length) pretty well, I even got those lighter tips (since I dyed my hair a while ago and I had to bleach it to get the dye to stick). :thumbsup:

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I've seen it; I am surprised. You got my hair colour (and length) pretty well, I even got those lighter tips (since I dyed my hair a while ago and I had to bleach it to get the dye to stick). :thumbsup:
I hope ya liked it @PersonSP I took my time on it :cat::D

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau
KKKKK i am done with @Claus its not my best work ever but i am improving so its k i made it a little cartoony and took the pic with a bad quality camera so... Yes... but here it is i tried to get it so u can see it all :D PediaMaster.jpg

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    451.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
@Everyone , all entries that have been completed are updated in the main post. Please double check that your entry is there cause there's a possibility I may have messed up >.<

Oh yeah, and 10 more days to submit entries. Goodluck! \o/

. . .is it too late to join? And if not, so I have to draw anyone specific?

we have 10 days and yes u have to draw another pedian that is the whole point of this contest

embracethedream said:
we have 10 days and yes u have to draw another pedian that is the whole point of this contest
I know, so I can draw any pedian, I dont know anyone, ugh. Hmm..

I know, so I can draw any pedian, I dont know anyone, ugh. Hmm..
That's the whole point, you have to draw them as you imagine them. ;)

If someone's already being drawn, does that been they can't be drawn by anyone else. @rawrrie

If someone's already being drawn, does that been they can't be drawn by anyone else. @rawrrie
Yeah. Can't draw the same person.

Crap. Who isn't being drawn....hmmm...

I want to participate! I will draw @Scyence

You can draw me Roy

permission granted. but why not scy? is someone drawing him already? lol

@RoyStorm draw me like one of your french women, Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back