Drawing Suggestion

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
Yoshimori from Kekkaishi

View attachment 16138

So as I said before, I know nothing about Magic the Gathering but from the pictures I used as reference, this was what I was able to do. Hope you like it! Open to any suggestion again!
Oh she's nice. Well... Not really, she's a necromancer... But seriously this is a nice drawing. An "I would pay PC to have more like these" drawing. ^3-

Reactions: 2179
Hmmm... How about Squigly from Skullgirls? She's a favorite character of mine. (Not that I'm any good with her though. :p)

Alright! I'll work on Yoshimori and Squigly. Ill take a break after that because class is gonna start for me soon :(

Meanwhile, enjoy this picture of Kira Yoshikage

Also, I'm afraid it may be spoilery so can some tell me how to put a tag? Ill probably put a spoiler tag for all of them from now on. Thanks!
kira queen.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link
[SPOILER.] [./SPOILER]

remove the dot

Here's Yoshimori! I accidentally forgot to make another layer so you may be able to see my sketch a bit but o well.

kekkaishi.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil and 2179
Wow! Nice dynamics.

Hello. Sorry for the long delay. Classes take up a lot of time and I've been busy. Here's Squigly
squigly.jpg

Like usual. Feel free to leave a suggestion. Will take a while but will still happily draw!

Reactions: Dark Link, MindzEye and Ace
Hello. Sorry for the long delay. Classes take up a lot of time and I've been busy. Here's Squigly

Like usual. Feel free to leave a suggestion. Will take a while but will still happily draw!
Oh thank you! I just love it!

Just gonna bump this page since it's the weekend and I have a bit more time. Also gonna post this pic since I've been playing so much Fire Emblem Heroes. This is my current team but I hope to get more of my favorite characters.

Fire Emblem Heroes Team.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, Mizunil, MindzEye and 1 other person
Just gonna bump this page since it's the weekend and I have a bit more time. Also gonna post this pic since I've been playing so much Fire Emblem Heroes. This is my current team but I hope to get more of my favorite characters.

Wow dude! So nice. ^~^ You've really got a way with the hair and eyes, so wonderful.
Hey since Fire Emblem is all the rage, I think I'd like to see a drawing of Cordelia please. :)

I love Cordelia! If I had her in FE Heroes, she would definitely be one of my units. She's really pretty and I tried really hard not to mess that up. Here you go! Thanks for the suggestion.

Cordelia.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link and MindzEye
I love Cordelia! If I had her in FE Heroes, she would definitely be one of my units. She's really pretty and I tried really hard not to mess that up. Here you go! Thanks for the suggestion.

Goodness, dude! This is one of your best! It's amazin'! <3<3
I especially love how the hair, face, pose and costume looks. Ya done awesome! :love:

Hello! Gonna bump this because im on break and im bored.

Well if you're not too busy, I'd like to see a nice drawing of Fuu from Samurai Champloo.
When in doubt, start with a cutie. :cat:

Hey! Draw an owl please! I'll pay 2 PC per drawing. I have a drawing challenge in the Nookling Junction.

Hey! Draw an owl please! I'll pay 2 PC per drawing. I have a drawing challenge in the Nookling Junction.
Geezus PersonSP. There must be a better way. :confused:

Reactions: PersonSP
:hilarious: Maybe, but more owls is more better. I need moar owlllssss. And he asked for it.

Alright! I'll work on both of them. thanks for the suggestions!

Reactions: PersonSP
Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach? You're probably busy, but I really want to see my waifu drawn by someone other than Tite Kubo or the animators of Bleach.

Back