Drawing Suggestion

• Thread starter EpicR
  • Start date
Hello All!
Sorry for not posting for a while. I had school work right after spring break so I was much busier than I thought. Not I'm home for Summer vacation so I'm going to continue. First up is Fuu and I'll work on the owl.
Fuu.jpg

Here is an owl... or not?

Owl.jpg

Gonna work on Rukia

And here's Rukia. I decided not to draw her in her regular shinigami outfit because I wanted to try something different (and you said waifu) but hope you like it! I enjoyed doing the last three things because It's been a while since I've drawn. Thanks for the suggestions! I am once again open more! Ask away!
(Also Kudos to those who get what's on the shirt)

Rukia.jpg

Welp, since I had nothing to do, I just drew Senjougahara. Hope you guys like it.

Senjougahara.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dark Link, PersonSP, Mikaya and 2 others
Bump! And here's something I made during the down time
Kobayashi.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link and Marc
Someone also suggested me to draw something from fate so here is Saber. Open to more suggestions... Actually I take that back. Plz give me more suggestions.

Seiba!!.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link
How about Sharlene from Pokemon OrAs? (She's in my current AVI, I think her name is Halbstarke in Japan but I'm not sure.)

Reactions: EpicR
I don't know much about Sharlene but she's a cutey. I was a bit disappointed that it is just generic delinquent in ORAS but here's my best attempt at her!

Sharlene.jpg

Once again, open to more things!

Reactions: Dark Link and Ace
Wow! Those look great! Youŕe really making progress too. Keep it up! :D

Thanks! That's the entire point of this topic, to improve my drawing.

Here's something I felt like drawing. I hope you guys like it. Been trying to work with color recently and it's been really fun. Feel free to leave suggestions.

Lucina color.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, PersonSP, Marc and 1 other person
If you're still taking suggestions, how about one of Chi the cat and/or Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki? :D

Sure! I'll probably do Gasai since I've watched mirai nikki before.

Reactions: Marc
Welp, I tried my best! I couldn't think of a pose so I just decided to do this. May have tried to do many things. I hope you like it!

Gasai and kitty.jpg

Reactions: Dark Link, PersonSP and Marc
@EpicR My mind has been blown >.< It's awesome. Could I use it as an avatar sometime?

Sure! Go ahead. I'm just glad you like it :)
Thanks for suggesting! Feel free to suggest another one.

During my down time when there are no suggestions, I may redo some of the drawings/characters I drew at the start of this thread. Hope you guys enjoy and don't mind the potential spam.

I forgot to erase my sketch and accidentally put my outline on the same layer. It was too much work so I just decided to keep it.
Also forgot to color in the headphones but lets ignore that ;)

Futaba color.jpg

Reactions: Ace and Marc
As a artist myself I like this threadt maybe I'll make one to because I really need to improve on my figures I've always been better at design >.>
Ok then here's my suggestion Draw my favorite video game character
Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts

OK! It's done!
I haven't played KH but this kinda got me into watching a let's play of it and I completely understand why people love this series. Didnt get up to the part where xemnas appears but i look forward to it. I hope you like this. Wasn't sure how to do this since I don't know his character too well.

Xemnas.jpg

OK! It's done!
I haven't played KH but this kinda got me into watching a let's play of it and I completely understand why people love this series. Didnt get up to the part where xemnas appears but i look forward to it. I hope you like this. Wasn't sure how to do this since I don't know his character too well.

Nice Xemnas is the main villian of kh2 u portrayed him greatly

I'm glad to here that. I can't wait til this LP get to that part. I've always been a Nintendo boy so never got into the other series. Also glad you suggested a dude since It's a good change of pace. I'm open to more suggestions!

For anyone that likes the Shelter music video, I drew Rin. For those who haven't seen it yet, its a really cool music video.

My reference photo i used was the second picture in google images so I took a lot of inspiration from that.

rin.jpg

Reactions: Mizunil, Theresia and Marc
You're improving with each drawing, keep up the good work! :)

If I can present a request, could you draw Alm from Stranger of Sword City?

For anyone that likes the Shelter music video, I drew Rin. For those who haven't seen it yet, its a really cool music video.
Thanks for pointing it out, it's, indeed, really cool.

Reactions: Marc
Sure! Can you send me a reference photo for this one? I'm not sure who he is and it seems like a few people come up when I google him.

Back