Dusk Diver Giveaway (Nintendo Switch / North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Dusk-Diver-Review.jpeg

Read Our Review Of The Game

The next giveaway is here. I'm giving away a copy of Dusk Diver for the Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to redeem the game in a North America eShop, but don't worry if you're from somewhere else (read the FAQs because the Nintendo Switch is region-free).

About Dusk Diver:
Dusk Diver is an anime style beat-em-up action game. You will be playing as Yumo, an ordinary high school girl, to fight with the Guardians against those Phantoms who dare to enter the realm of men.

Gameplay Trailer:
I couldn't find a trailer for the Switch version that showed pure gameplay.

How to participate?

Post in this thread saying you wish to enter and choose a number from 1-100. To be eligible, you must make 5+ quality posts in Nintendo related forums (games/consoles). Posts are counted from the day of the entry until the end of this giveaway.

Robit will randomly generate numbers and the first matching entry number wins the game.

FAQs:

When is the deadline?
This giveaway will end on April 10th, 2020.

My Nintendo Switch isn't NA. What do I do?
You can create a North America Nintendo Account and add it to your Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to play downloaded games from any user on your console. For more details, please post a help topic in the forum.

Who is this giveaway for?
This giveaway is only for Nintendo Switch owners. You must download the game yourself to play.

Will there be more giveaways?
Hopefully, yes! The more activity the forum gets, the more motivated I am do host giveaways here. Become a loyal member and a regular of the community. Make quality posts in the forum regularly and visit daily to help Pedia grow.

How do I earn Play Coins?
The easiest way to earn Play Coins is by making quality posts in the forum. Find topics that you are interested in and reply to them. Alternatively, you can start new topics, but make sure the topic isn't common because it might already exist.

Play Coins can be exchanged for rewards at Ninten Pedia too.

Reactions: Reho, SmugWolff and 28142
Reserved.

The easiest way to earn Play Coins is by making quality posts in the forum. Find topics that you are interested in and reply to them. Alternatively, you can start new topics, but make sure the topic isn't common because it might already exist.
What's the purpose of inculding this when no pc is needed to enter?

What's the purpose of inculding this when no pc is needed to enter?
You'll need Play Coins to hit the goal for the next giveaway >.<)/

You'll need Play Coins to hit the goal for the next giveaway >.<)/
Have you forgotten to put that in, or have you not decided on how much pc is needed to get the next one?

Have you forgotten to put that in, or have you not decided on how much pc is needed to get the next one?
I'll likely add it to the same spot on the forum index and look into ways to hide it ;)

I wish to enter.

:sneaky:

Thanks for all that you do! I'm glad to be back; this is one of my favorite Nintendo fan spaces!

i will chose the number 86 ,someday i should have enougth luck to win one of these

Ooo
Looks kinda like the PS5 Scramble demo but with a RWBY style to it.
I guess I'll enter.

Reactions: Marc
69 :)

I wish to enter

I wish to enter

The next giveaway is here. I'm giving away a copy of Dusk Diver for the Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to redeem the game in a North America eShop, but don't worry if you're from somewhere else (read the FAQs because the Nintendo Switch is region-free).

About Dusk Diver:

Gameplay Trailer:
I couldn't find a trailer for the Switch version that showed pure gameplay.

How to participate?

Post in this thread saying you wish to enter and choose a number from 1-100. To be eligible, you must make 5+ quality posts in Nintendo related forums (games/consoles). Posts are counted from the day of the entry until the end of this giveaway.

Robit will randomly generate numbers and the first matching entry number wins the game.

FAQs:

When is the deadline?
This giveaway will end on April 10th, 2020.

My Nintendo Switch isn't NA. What do I do?
You can create a North America Nintendo Account and add it to your Nintendo Switch. You'll be able to play downloaded games from any user on your console. For more details, please post a help topic in the forum.

Who is this giveaway for?
This giveaway is only for Nintendo Switch owners. You must download the game yourself to play.

Will there be more giveaways?
Hopefully, yes! The more activity the forum gets, the more motivated I am do host giveaways here. Become a loyal member and a regular of the community. Make quality posts in the forum regularly and visit daily to help Pedia grow.

Play Coins can be exchanged for rewards at Ninten Pedia too.

that’s my answer

I want to enter. I'll do 74

I wish to enter with the bomber 13

Lucky number 3

82! Thanks for the chance. I've had my eye on this one and it looks like a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back