Challenge Earn 100 PC in a Pokemon Battle!

• Thread starter Pk1410
  • Start date
why is blaziken banned? I would battle you but my team is made up of Blaziken level 100 and they are the only pokemon i have.
If you are willing, I will catch 5 different pokemon so i can battle you but only if I can use my Blaziken Level 50 and other pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
why is blaziken banned? I would battle you but my team is made up of Blaziken level 100 and they are the only pokemon i have.
If you are willing, I will catch 5 different pokemon so i can battle you but only if I can use my Blaziken Level 50 and other pokemon. Also, if anyone wants to check it out, I have a shop selling pokemon, eggs and breeding services. It is called Pokemon - Breeding and Selling. http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/pokemon-breeding-and-selling.20003/#post-235695. That is a link to the store.
Please don't advertise here. e.e Therefore, please delete that part of the message.

Reactions: Typhlosion444 and Pk1410
If you are willing, I will catch 5 different pokemon so i can battle you but only if I can use my Blaziken Level 50 and other pokemon. Also, if anyone wants to check it out, I have a shop selling pokemon, eggs and breeding services. It is called Pokemon - Breeding and Selling. http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/pokemon-breeding-and-selling.20003/#post-235695. That is a link to the store.

Just as Vii said, don't advertising your thread/shop in here. Blaziken is banned because it's consider overpowered in Smogon's tiers. Feel free to use whatever you except for the Pokemon banned on the list.

Reactions: Typhlosion444
I'm not to 3PC yet, but i'll challenge you as soon as i get them.

I'll try. Make a private conversation when ready.

Bump e.e

Bump

Updated the thread. Make sure to look at the first post before challenging e.e

Reactions: Vii
Not going to challenge just yet, but I recommend you raise the entry fee to 10PC. :sneaky:

Wow 50PC to 100PC you are very confident.

Not going to challenge just yet, but I recommend you raise the entry fee to 10PC. :sneaky:
5pc is fine

Wow 50PC to 100PC you are very confident.
My intentions have never been to make a bunch of pc. The purpose of my Shop is so I can afford doing things like this. I only do this, so I can get more wifi battles. There is plenty of people that can beat me in this site. xP

Oh yeah I know.

may I challenge you pk? when are you able to battle? I am now and tomorrow. my fc is 4871-4114-4593 ign is ash

may I challenge you pk? when are you able to battle? I am now and tomorrow. my fc is 4871-4114-4593 ign is ash
You gotta pay e.e

I'm paying now. ready?

Hello I'd like to battle please?

Hello I'd like to battle please?
Yeah, no problem. Make sure to pay the 5pc though. I will be able to battle in a few.I am going to eat soon.

Yeah, no problem. Make sure to pay the 5pc though. I will be able to battle in a few.I am going to eat soon.
OK What Pokemon will you use I am using whatever Pokemon (not banned) depending on the Pokemon you use for the battle.

Back