Easiest Class Period?

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date
Engineering problem solving and Spanish 2. Two classes where we just do what we told and goes by so fast. It's the life :D
Literally me in Animation, Sociology, and Office Aid xD

Last year I took a Web Design class and it was definitely the most relaxing! Everything we did was on our own time and most people just watched videos on Youtube or played around on Photoshop. As for me, I used that time to catch up on some work from other classes, haha.

Advanced computer applications... I made a powerpoint presentation aboit myself, typed a doc aboit viruses, typed an essay of computer software and operating systems- then took a test early that i wasnt supposed to pass, and passed it. For the past 2 weeks iv been told to reveiw notes over the next section (iv litterly have done nothing but sleep and listen to music) the class is just now getting to the next section so now i actually have to do work. But i do have a straight 100 percent in that class though:cool:

The language classes, and History. My teacher cannot control the class so she just bascially gave up. I also like those classes too

Student leadership is described as a class for dumb people, mainly because of how easy it is to class that class. Which is why I never choose that as an elective. I still appreciate how they plan for school dances and field trips but honestly, that class it too easy and they have no right to call it "student leadership".

Anyways, for anyone in that class, no hardships. Just is a very easy class, I do appreciate what they do.

My easiest periods are math, gateway to technology, and science. In my math class, there's always someone making the rest of us laugh so were always having a good time in there, in me gateway class most of the time were just playing on the computers so the time goes by fast, and my science class is my last period and were always goofing around in there, so it's like time doesn't exist in there :p

For me it's reading. I just read the story, answer questions. I usually don't have to backtrack or anything.

STLP . Its just easy because on days with nothing to do we just play games on the computers.

You 'muricans with your easy classes. The only easy ones that I've got are 1(Maths because we have a really nice teacher and that one idiot that makes everyone laugh who for some reason managed to sneak into top class. 2) computer science, this is just programming which I love (call me Otakuro(desu 1 over clocked anyone. Anyone. No. Ok)) and 3) graphics. I sit in the back so no one sees my work other than my teacher as I dont like people to see, but i am getting somewhat high grades for it so I think I am doing something right. Maybe one day I'll show my work.

My easiest class has to be Physical Science. Mostly you get a worksheet over the section you read, a worksheet over simple math equations, write vocab, or write over what you learned from a video and I typically get it done by the end of class. In fact most of the science classes have been easy aside from a few formal lab reports and experiments. My previous history classes were fairly easy but now I typically have to write essays or with luck a few questions over the movie we watch.

My easiest class period is my first period class. On first period I'm a library TA (Teacher assistant) which means everyday I help the librarian put books away, check in and out books for students who want to turn in their books or students who want to get new books, and look for overdue books students have and make sure they turn it in. It's pretty easy. Also on Monday I hang library schedules around the schools and sometimes the office calls for me to deliver things for them since they technically don't have TAs and sometimes there is not enough staff in the office for things to delivered.

Sociology and Health were one of the most easiest classes I've had in highschool for Sociology you had to watch videos and take notes and that's pretty much it and the projects kind of got in my nerves because you had to do them and you had to present in front of the class which sucked and Health all you had to do was take notes and study them and watch videos although most of the time we talked in the class and the teacher didn't say nothing because she was okay with it and she was really nice I kind of miss her she was one of the easiest and best classes ever I thought the class was going to be harder ,but I guess not Lol.

spanish. No joke this past year I just went on my phone the whole time as the teacher just basically did the whole work for us giving us all the answers. She would also get super annoyed when nobody paid attention, when in her class she would either just give us all the answers for the worksheets or she would put on a spanish soap opera that everybody was into, except me (except she put on english subtitles so nobody was even paying attention to the spanish). I could tell that she hated me for refusing to do work, but I did it on purpose. I wanted to show her that I didn't have to do any work the way she had the class going. The work we did also was mostly review anyway for the year before so I didn't have to pay attention (also half my family speaks spanish so it comes easier to me anyway....). Also Health was super incredibly easy. I didn't rebel against the teacher so I actually did the work legit that I had to do, it was just that it was all so incredibly easy. I never once studied and got like a 95 on the final.

So in my school we have a 5th period so we would do a previous class period again like science math or humanities but it would be different cause for science the teacher would make us play world of Warcraft :D and the teacher would play it with us also something that also made it fun is that the teacher could control our computers and type stuff in the chat and do funny commands Etc Lol I loved that class I also liked p.e but I'm not gonna get into that lol

Back