eShop Block Calculator (ver 1.1)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I'm presenting the ultimate tool (well, it's a simple one).

--Nintendo eShop Block Calculator--

It will convert the eShop blocks to MB, and GB. Also is in Spanish and English, but if we think, there are only 4 words. Just for 3DSPedia!

It's made with Flash, so it wasn't too hard to make. Also is easy to make changes...
It's possible to add it to the webpage with the .swf file, but well, for now this is all I can do.

CLEAN DESIGN
FTBapqt.png

Download ver. 1.1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MARIO DESIGN (A LOT BETTER)

HapNOV0.png

Download
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, every 200 points will mean a new theme...
Or you can ask for one for 100 points...
If you reach 200 post, it will cost 50 points!

That is all :p

Reactions: BrianXcalibur, 3dsatackman, BjFauble and 1 other person
I forgot to say, you will download a .exe file, not a .swf file, still a flash file.
Sorry for repost, but I totally forgotten to write that... and now I can't edit.

I think you could have edited your post.

That looks pretty neat.

I think you could have edited your post.

That looks pretty neat.

Thanks.
When I remember to write it, it was too late. I was unable to edit my post...

1 post: 4:12
2 post: 5:28

The limit for editing is 1 hours (60 minutes) and you can see 76 minutes from the first and the second post.

The layout is cool, but I think that if you know that 8 blocks = 1MB, you can just use a normal calculator.

The layout is cool, but I think that if you know that 8 blocks = 1MB, you can just use a normal calculator.
Yeah, unless there were some really fancy "blocks algorithm", this would be pretty much a quicktool or something of that nature.

Yeah, unless there were some really fancy "blocks algorithm", this would be pretty much a quicktool or something of that nature.
It's just simple division, mon. No. of blocks divided by 8.
But I do like the presentation of this calculator, as I said before. It feels Nintendo-y. :)

It's just simple division, mon. No. of blocks divided by 8.
But I do like the presentation of this calculator, as I said before. It feels Nintendo-y. :)

Don't know to say...
Eh... Thanks?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Don't know to say...
Eh... Thanks?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Why? Is it your own production?

Why? Is it your own production?

Yes, I made it...
Also the intro video.

Woah! This is really neat, Erix!

@Marc you should definitely add it somewhere around the site or the forums. It's a great thing to have on a 3DS site. I have never seen any other site incorporate something like it.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and BjFauble
@Marc you should definitely add it somewhere around the site or the forums. It's a great thing to have on a 3DS site. I have never seen any other site incorporate something like it.
Yeah, if it was on the site then it'd be quick and easy access to it on the go. Before I joined this site, I didn't know that much about how much blocks were in terms of space so this would definitely help newer members

do we have to buy it?

do we have to buy it?
judging by the fact that Erixsan provided a free download link and offered to have it as an add-on for 3dspedia, I highly doubt that we'd have to buy it... :p

Who brought this thread up after more than 3 months but this is just division of the blocks xD well scripted , and nice art design for the block calculator.

Who brought this thread up after more than 3 months but this is just division of the blocks xD well scripted , and nice art design for the block calculator.
That would be Nanamine, but it's not like it matters. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have known that this existed lol

@Erixsan I really like the Mario design btw

1. Yes, it's free
2. Designs can be asked
3. It's a flash app, so it can be added to the site without problem
4. You only need to open the calculator and divide the blocks by 8.

40 blocks = 5 MB

Thanks anyways! :p

1. Yes, it's free
2. Designs can be asked
3. It's a flash app, so it can be added to the site without problem
4. You only need to open the calculator and divide the blocks by 8.

40 blocks = 5 MB

Thanks anyways! :p
Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make? I mean, a simple converter like this one probably doesn't take too long to make, but what about with design interface and all that?

Back