eShop Block Calculator (ver 1.1)

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make? I mean, a simple converter like this one probably doesn't take too long to make, but what about with design interface and all that?
Most likely @Erixsan took to make this in a short time just by scripting making it like a calculator once added numbers wanted press = button and auto divided by 8 which will tell the amount of space so it's really simple but the art should take quite a while not that long if to make a simple one.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you to make? I mean, a simple converter like this one probably doesn't take too long to make, but what about with design interface and all that?

Most likely @Erixsan took to make this in a short time just by scripting making it like a calculator once added numbers wanted press = button and auto divided by 8 which will tell the amount of space so it's really simple but the art should take quite a while not that long if to make a simple one.

It's easy to do that stuff on Flash, but I lost more time adding different music to the Mario design than the entire thing,

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
It's easy to do that stuff on Flash, but I lost more time adding different music to the Mario design than the entire thing,
I thought it does not have any sound did you add like Mario music for the Mario one and the nintendo eshop music for the normal one ? If , that's cool.

Yeah, makes sense. I mean the original thing was as a calculator so that kinda makes sense it'd take longer for the Mario thing.
I thought it does not have any sound did you add like Mario music for the Mario one and the nintendo eshop music for the normal one ? If , that's cool.

Normal one doesn't have music probably. If you note the Mario design there's text that says "Mute" which likely indicates that if you click it, the music will be muted.

Yeah, makes sense. I mean the original thing was as a calculator so that kinda makes sense it'd take longer for the Mario thing.

Normal one doesn't have music probably. If you note the Mario design there's text that says "Mute" which likely indicates that if you click it, the music will be muted.

Lol.

Is it really a flash file because I downloaded it and it says that it is a .exe file... Is there a different link that I should be looking at? Also how much time did it take to make this?

Lol.

Is it really a flash file because I downloaded it and it says that it is a .exe file... Is there a different link that I should be looking at? Also how much time did it take to make this?
"It's made with Flash, so it wasn't too hard to make." Probably an executable file made by Flash.

"It's made with Flash, so it wasn't too hard to make." Probably an executable file made by Flash.
Well then I can not open it on my mac then :O... I wish I could... Sounds amazing @Erixsan! I hope you can make a mac version or if it is what naagza said then put it in a .zip file.

Video dosen't exist, can't save file to Dropbox...

I'm freaked.

MEGA says I can't download files on a mobile phone unless I get the app it gives me.
I only works for PC... I can try to do a mobile app...

Back