Excited for the NX!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I can't wait to see what kind of system the Nintendo NX is!!! And I can't to see which games will be on it! I'm hoping many games that haven't been loved enough will appear on there or backwards compatibility will make it possible to play 3DS games on it! I also hope virtual console games will be playable on there up to Wii games(I know you can on Wii U,but if something happen to it the NX should be able to back up all your info) I'm excited to see the new games for it too and if Club Nintendo closing and redoing their store has anything to do with NX.What are you you excited to see on the NX!??

Reactions: Kirbs
I'm not sure whether or not I'm excited for the NX. There's been very little info on it, which leaves only rumors. One rumor is that the NX focuses on mobile gaming, which isn't really my thing. On the other hand, there was also a rumor that the NX can play 3DS AND WiiU games. If that's true, we could be talking Nintendo's comeback right here. The only thing that's confirmed is that the NX is neither related to the 3DS nor the WiiU, and is a third console line. So actually, yeah I'm hyped.

Reactions: Kakea
I didn't know it could play Wii U too! I'm really excited now that I know it's 3rd console line! I can't to see how the NX will go!I hope I can get one without having to wait 3 years after the release this time, I'm really curios what they are planning to do with it and I hope this is a way to get (to see/play) certain games I couldn't before!

I can't wait to see what kind of system the Nintendo NX is!!! And I can't to see which games will be on it! I'm hoping many games that haven't been loved enough will appear on there or backwards compatibility will make it possible to play 3DS games on it! I also hope virtual console games will be playable on there up to Wii games(I know you can on Wii U,but if something happen to it the NX should be able to back up all your info) I'm excited to see the new games for it too and if Club Nintendo closing and redoing their store has anything to do with NX.What are you you excited to see on the NX!??

I cant wait either. It seems that Nintendos past products have all been experiments leading up to the grand total of the NX. I hope Nintendo knows what they are doing with this, and I hope that they make very great games for this system!

I can't wait I'm SO curios what exactly are they going to do with it! And what direction the games we get are going,I also wonder if they still got what Iwata was trying to get when they came up with it.Will this be good step for Nintendo or will this make everyone angry (like I saw with Gamecube,Wii and I thought this wasn't something to hate them for: the Wii U)

@Kakea has your hype dwindled any? :p

Mine certainly has a little bit, but enough to the point where I wouldn't be preturbed at all if Nintendo decided to release the console as late as 2018, or even later. xD

It is quite certain that we are all
tumblr_inline_nx7yf2Y2AK1r5a6og_500.png
So I'd say my excitement for the NX is quite fluctuating :p

It is quite certain that we are all
tumblr_inline_nx7yf2Y2AK1r5a6og_500.png
So I'd say my excitement for the NX is quite fluctuating :p
Simply hearing or seeing the term NX gets me pumped up a little, lol. xD

I stopped caring now.... there is many other games I could still get on Wii U and 3DS,so I'm not excited at the moment
(until I play Minecraft Wii U:eek:ne of the last few games that has my interest completely for the system)

I stopped caring now.... there is many other games I could still get on Wii U and 3DS,so I'm not excited at the moment
(until I play Minecraft Wii U:eek:ne of the last few games that has my interest completely for the system)
That's not what it sounds like in your most recent post in the "Any news for the NX" thread, but yeah. There are other things to care about and be preoccupied on, so something that we anticipate can lose its 'spunk' in our minds, per se. :p

:hilarious:Oh....I see I must be distracted by all the other stuff I don't have but see right now, but I still want
what don't yet see physically.....
(YoYo' re right:I still be excited when they reveal it at E3! :D )

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
:hilarious:Oh....I see I must be distracted by all the other stuff I don't have but see right now, but I still want
what don't yet see physically.....
(YoYo' re right:I still be excited when they reveal it at E3! :D )
Yeah, this E3 will be intresting. Everything has been just pure speculation, so the nx can be anything. Whatever it will be, nintendo never dissapoints. I won't be surprised if this console comes in 2018, because no details have been released from nintendo at all besides from the "new concept" piece.

I hope Club Nintendo comes back too this year, but knowing them, if the NX really will come in 2018 instead of now then
it'll be a surprise for me:I really will forget about it by then, though I'll still be excited!

I hope Club Nintendo comes back too this year, but knowing them, if the NX really will come in 2018 instead of now then
it'll be a surprise for me:I really will forget about it by then, though I'll still be excited!
Apparently, another program has already started in Japan. We should hopefully get some news soon.

Apparently, another program has already started in Japan. We should hopefully get some news soon.
The Loyalty Program, right? (or something else?)

The Loyalty Program, right? (or something else?)
Yeah, nailed it. Basically, it is an award program, so it may come next year for us. Considering how it just came in Japan, it probably would not come to America until the very least of 2017. I hope this program comes here and is better than club nintendo.

I wander if they'll give prizes for being members in the first place

I wander if they'll give prizes for being members in the first place
Well, since it is a loyalty program, I suspect the program being fairly similar to club Nintendo.

I hope so: We all hurried to get all our games that had Club Nintendo codes and got coins at the last second before the Club ended. @P2.0 remembers that day too, he got me to hurry and sign up :D

Reactions: P2.0
I hope so: We all hurried to get all our games that had Club Nintendo codes and got coins at the last second before the Club ended. @P2.0 remembers that day too, he got me to hurry and sign up :D
Sure did! :D No one should've missed out on that deal, lol. Gotta get it while the getting's good! Now to wait patiently for the next one... ;~; Also yeah, real excited for the NX, and what games will be added. Hopefully more Metroid ones. \o/ Samus needs some lovin', too.

Back