Excited for the NX!!

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Fern real... :D

I'm just excited to find out what to be excited about. All we have now is a rumors, rumors, DQ XI announced, and uh, rumors? I'm trying hard to be hype, really, but I'm not interested until E3. And I'm praying that motion controls are over, since I think the Wii era is over, probably. I hope NFC continues so amiibo won't die out, which are making bucks for them. Some good launch titles should come out, too, I really don't mind if the console is delayed for them, either. I know it sounds dumb, but the rumor that Smash NX, probably a port of Wii U and 3DS Smash, will be a launch title sounds like a good idea. It sounds dumb, especially to those who hate the game, but hear me out. First, I reallllly want Smash 4 to be the last title in the series, the only thing that I still want is more characters, but the world isn't perfect. Except, we have the Ice Climbers now. Bam. Game of the Year Edition Gold+++. But a new online multiplayer launch title will be sweet, maybe Splatoon 2?

Wishful thinking, but I still can't be hype.

I'm just excited to find out what to be excited about. All we have now is a rumors, rumors, DQ XI announced, and uh, rumors? I'm trying hard to be hype, really, but I'm not interested until E3. But a new online multiplayer launch title will be sweet, maybe Splatoon 2?

Wishful thinking, but I still can't be hype.
I'm hoping for Zelda or a better Mario multiplayer game on launch
(I DIDN'T like Super Mario Land 3D)

Man when I get my hands on a NX im going to feel like a pro:cool:. But taking it out in public is going to feel strange like really holding a normal like controller people are going to think im mad:confused:. Still this is going to be a new style of gamming and plus the controller may be different shape. While im wasting my whole life typing this I could be doing more important stuff like idk stuff T.T

I can't wait to see what kind of system the Nintendo NX is!!! And I can't to see which games will be on it! I'm hoping many games that haven't been loved enough will appear on there or backwards compatibility will make it possible to play 3DS games on it! I also hope virtual console games will be playable on there up to Wii games(I know you can on Wii U,but if something happen to it the NX should be able to back up all your info) I'm excited to see the new games for it too and if Club Nintendo closing and redoing their store has anything to do with NX.What are you you excited to see on the NX!??
Im not sure about backwards compatability because there is no way to insert the disc except if it was digital but the controller like the wii remote might not be compatible with the system. If they did do it it would be great

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
Im not sure about backwards compatability because there is no way to insert the disc except if it was digital but the controller like the wii remote might not be compatible with the system. If they did do it it would be great
Wait how much of the NX did you see? I only heard about the console and never got see it or hear
about any details except it might play older games...

I'm extremely excited for the Nintendo NX but don't really wanna get to hyped for it, Imagine it bring showcased at e3 and them saying "the Nintendo nx is gonna be released in 2018!". That would really stink, I'm also hoping it will have backwards compatibility and virtual console games for the 3ds Wii u GameCube Wii and other consoles/handhelds made by Nintendo, Can't wait for it!

I'm extremely excited for the Nintendo NX but don't really wanna get to hyped for it, Imagine it bring showcased at e3 and them saying "the Nintendo nx is gonna be released in 2018!". That would really stink, I'm also hoping it will have backwards compatibility and virtual console games for the 3ds Wii u GameCube Wii and other consoles/handhelds made by Nintendo, Can't wait for it!
I know how you feel, but for some reason I can't get excited as would've been when I was younger.
When it comes I might (or they show a little of it) I'll be excited if it can play all games like
we're hoping!

WHOOP!

Viva NX! xD

I feel the NX would be something to be excited for, after all we are getting something new from Nintendo that could change the way we see or play games, or perhaps just another console to play the old games we love :p

Overall I think if Nintendo can properly advertise and get the NX popular, it could be a real successful console.

I feel the NX would be something to be excited for, after all we are getting something new from Nintendo that could change the way we see or play games, or perhaps just another console to play the old games we love :p

Overall I think if Nintendo can properly advertise and get the NX popular, it could be a real successful console.
I found out apparently they'll also do something new with club Nintendo to go with the NX!
I wonder what the new system is?

I just wanna see the reward program along with the NX

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
All I want, as far as games, is a new F Zero, a new StarTropics, and Indivisible coming for NX.

All I want, as far as games, is a new F Zero, a new StarTropics, and Indivisible coming for NX.
StarTropics and Indivisible? Never heard of those franchises before.

StarTropics and Indivisible? Never heard of those franchises before.
StarTropics is an old NES game series that I highly like. Meanwhile, Indivisible is Lab Zero's new game they are working, which will release next year. If you want more info about Indivisible, either check out my Indivisible thread or just look up the game.

F-Zero may be a longshot, but I dunno much about the other 2 to tell if it has a chance in getting an NX title >.<

Back