• Thread starter Robyn
  • Start date

What is your eye color?

• Total voters
Robyn

Robyn

The Ace Inquisitor
Towns Folk
What is your eye color? What color do you think is most common? Rare?

My eye color is definitely Hazel , or brown :D I think that most of the people I know has either Hazel or Black eye color , though I don't usually check for sure . I think that any other color other than those two you would probably be more rare .

I've never really seen a person with green eyes , for example , but if a person did have , that would be really awesome and unique :D

My eye color is definitely Hazel , or brown :D I think that most of the people I know has either Hazel or Black eye color , though I don't usually check for sure . I think that any other color other than those two you would probably be more rare .

I've never really seen a person with green eyes , for example , but if a person did have , that would be really awesome and unique :D
Ah, cool. I do believe @Echo has green eyes. I believe that blue will be most rare.

Reactions: 2071
No brown on the poll... Guess that goes to show how little people care about brown eyes... *sigh*

I have brown eyes if that wasn't clear

No brown on the poll... Guess that goes to show how little people care about brown eyes... *sigh*

I have brown eyes if that wasn't clear
:0 omg I didn't notice......wow

I do not know if I can add to the poll....for now Other=Brown. @Marc is there a way to fix that?

:0 omg I didn't notice......wow

Lol it's fine, but I guess it really does prove that no one seems to think about brown eyes. Aside from brown I actually would say blue is most common here.

I have blue eyes as much as I don't care to admit it. Being a blonde with blue eyes just seems bland af

I want green eyes ;(

Lol it's fine, but I guess it really does prove that no one seems to think about brown eyes. Aside from brown I actually would say blue is most common here.
Oh no no, I googled a list of eye color and tried putting them in alphabetical order, I swore I put brown on there though.

I have brown eyes, although brown eyes are very common where I live.
I think that Blue eyes are really rare, maybe even green eyes are more rare. Those colors aren't common where I live so it would be great to know someone in my area with blue or green eyes.

Brown Eyes,nothing interesting about it

Green eyes \: D/
Hazel eyes \ : D /
I'm thankful >.<

Last edited:
Reactions: 423
i have grey eyes!

My eye-colour is kind of weird. First of all, it has changed a lot throughout my life, I started with blue and then they got green, etc. (I doubt anyone wants to read the whole thing) I think that the colour has settled by now. Right now They are hazel/amber around the pupil getting a bit greenish farther out and the outer part is grey. It's kind of funny when I ask people what they think my eye colour is, I got answers ranging from green with a bit of brown al the way to blue. XD

Reactions: Moon Rain
No I do not have Aniridia but my eyes are such a dark brown they look black

mine are brown. I think that's the most common too. Blue eyes tend to be rare, by my standards. :3

Reactions: 423
I have brown eyes. Not sure why no one here has amber eyes.

Blue/grey aka that-vague-colour eyecolour. Depending on the light they're blue/grey. The meh thing about it is that my hair and eyecolour combination (dark blonde + blue/grey) is basically the most common/boring combination here D:

Oh well, looks aren't everything I know I know, it's a bad attempt at being positive ._.

Reactions: Kiki
Blue/grey aka that-vague-colour eyecolour. Depending on the light they're blue/grey. The meh thing about it is that my hair and eyecolour combination (dark blonde + blue/grey) is basically the most common/boring combination here D:

Oh well, looks aren't everything I know I know, it's a bad attempt at being positive ._.

Oh my goodness, I am the exact same. I have really dull blue eyes, sometimes they look grey. And I have dark dirty blondeish hair. I wish I had green eyes. ^o^

Reactions: Moon Rain

Try going to China for once. I went there with a blonde friend (blue eyed as well) and everyone wanted to take her picture and touch her hair and take selfies with her. It was almost ridiculous. Loads of people staring too. :p

Back