~Eye Colour/Color~

• Thread starter Robyn
  • Start date

What is your eye color?

• Total voters
Try going to China for once. I went there with a blonde friend (blue eyed as well) and everyone wanted to take her picture and touch her hair and take selfies with her. It was almost ridiculous. Loads of people staring too. :p
My sister went to South Korea for 5 months, and she's got really really light blonde hair, and she also said that people tried to take a picture of her. She also isn't that skinny, it's not like she's really fat tho, but compared to the petite South-Korean people... Basically she said she felt like a superstar cow :p

My sister went to South Korea for 5 months, and she's got really really light blonde hair, and she also said that people tried to take a picture of her. She also isn't that skinny, it's not like she's really fat tho, but compared to the petite South-Korean people... Basically she said she felt like a superstar cow :p
Superstar *cow* ? Lol. The Chinese aren't that petite so compared to most foreigners there isn't a lot of difference, however Dutchies are really tall (we're the tallest nation in the world actually!) so walking around in crowded places gets odd. You just see a whole sea of little bobbly heads around you :rotfl:

Reactions: Moon Rain
Superstar *cow* ? Lol. The Chinese aren't that petite so compared to most foreigners there isn't a lot of difference, however Dutchies are really tall (we're the tallest nation in the world actually!) so walking around in crowded places gets odd. You just see a whole sea of little bobbly heads around you :rotfl:
Yaass! I'm 1.72 atm and I'm probably still gonna grow a lot and I already feel tall plus skinnyness doesn't help either D:
Y u do dis to me Holland ;-;

Reactions: PersonSP
I have like the grayest eyes... Many people think I am blind because of it so that is why I wear contacts of a different eye color >.> but most of my friends are jealous of my eyes ... I do not know why.

I have like the grayest eyes... Many people think I am blind because of it so that is why I wear contacts of a different eye color >.> but most of my friends are jealous of my eyes ... I do not know why.
Why hide your own eye colour? It sounds like its pretty special. Never hide a part of yourself because others question it. Life's too short far that stuff. Plus, at least you always have a conversation starter. :)

My eye color is Brown and I think that and Black is most common :) Among Asians at least :p I think that green or amber is the rarist as I have never seen a person with those colors, except once in Indonesian :p I have been to 12 different places as well (Mostly different countries but some different states)

My eyes are odd, I have two different eye colors my left is a grey-blue, and the other is blue.

Reactions: Hikki
My eyes are odd, I have two different eye colors my left is a grey-blue, and the other is blue.
Don't worry, my pupils are oversized

i have brown eyes~
I would want blue but i've learned to accept my eyes lol

Don't worry, my pupils are oversized
If anyone ever starts about your eyes just whisper "That's what you get for watching too much anime" then slowly blink. :p

If anyone ever starts about your eyes just whisper "That's what you get for watching too much anime" then slowly blink. :p
I meant real Chopper xD My eyes are football shaped in rl

I meant real Chopper xD My eyes are football shaped in rl
XD Well nevermind :p

I can't really tell, but I think they're some shade of blue. I'd rather have another eye colour, blue is so normal.

I can't really tell, but I think they're some shade of blue. I'd rather have another eye colour, blue is so normal.
Try going to any Asian country (China works particularly well) and you'll feel very special. :) You'll also have groups of giggling girls following you ALL the time and trying to take "sneaky" pictures. :p

Weirdly enough, my eyes are sometimes brownish, sometimes, blueish, sometimes greenish sometimes a mix. and I'm not just saying it's cause of the lighting. I have been in the same lighting, and they were a different colour at two different times... freaky right?

Weirdly enough, my eyes are sometimes brownish, sometimes, blueish, sometimes greenish sometimes a mix. and I'm not just saying it's cause of the lighting. I have been in the same lighting, and they were a different colour at two different times... freaky right?
Same here though never brown. Over time my eye colour always slowly hanged. It appears to be settled now but that took quite some time.

No way. Blue to green?
That's weird. Mine are a mix of green/brown so it's understandable ... :eek:

I have dark brown eyes. If you look at them from a distance, they appear black. However, if you shine some light in them babies, they're as brown as dirt. Lol not a good comparision but it's true.

Most of the people here voted brown. I voted brown as well. XD

But no one picked amber because it is more of a rare color, at least in my opinion. I wish I had blue eyes though, they look so much better. :sneaky:

My eyes are usually brown, but sometimes they sort of turn green, but it's quite rare that it happens. I have a picture of it:

25q4yty.jpg

Not sure how to describe this... but like I said, it happens really rarely, or I just never notice it when it happens, not quite sure? I'd love to know what triggers the colour change but I don't =( It's just sometimes I look in the mirror and "YISS not brown!"

Reactions: Kiki
Back