Fairy Tail.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

Set in an imaginary world, the Earth Land, there exists a Mage Guild called "Fairy Tail". Fairy Tail is stationed in the town Magnolia, residing in the Kingdom of Fiore, and is currently governed by Makarov, Guild's master.

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17-year-old girl, wishes to become a full-fledged mage and join one of the most prestigious Mage Guilds in the world, Fairy Tail.

One day, out of pure coincidence, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is transportation-sick, but very cheerful in nature. However, the thing she does not know is that Natsu is the closest connection to Fairy Tail, as he is a Mage in Fairy Tail.

In my opinion, this anime is great. I love the concept, the world, the magic idea, its fantastic for someone who loves Fantasy based animes and the storyline is entertaining. Anyone know why the anime is currently on a pause, Mashima-san comfirmed that he would be starting up the anime again but we don't know the date as to when it will be resume.

I really like this anime, I was addicted to it. Anyone here ever watched this anime, if you have, do you like it, and what do you like/hate about it ?

fairy-tail-4110103.jpg

20130711_fairytail02.jpg

I have up to part 6 of the English dub dvds sitting in my pile waiting to be watched, I'm looking forward to this series.

Reactions: Reece
I have up to part 6 of the English dub dvds sitting in my pile waiting to be watched, I'm looking forward to this series.

Its a really fun anime and the story line was extremely excited ,I am sure that you will enjoy it.

I heard the anime was cancelled after 11 or so episodes :oops:

I read the first chapter of the manga. What I remember is that, "What I want to know is how much it really costs," scene because it was pervertedly hilarious :rotfl: Didn't have the time to read it regularly sadly.

This looks like:
Read the manga better...

I'm interested...

I heard the anime was cancelled after 11 or so episodes :oops:

I read the first chapter of the manga. What I remember is that, "What I want to know is how much it really costs," scene because it was pervertedly hilarious :rotfl: Didn't have the time to read it regularly sadly.

The manga is really great also but I'm not such a fan of reading mangas :bag:, but the anime wasn't cancelled the latest anime episode was Fairy Tail Episode 175 ,it has been on a pause for a while but the producer of this anime promised that it will resume, is just the date is unknown.

it won't be till the manga piles up a lot of content that the anime can use. So I say about 2-4 years.

I finished the anime a while ago. I thought it was very entertaining and the characters were great but the content fighting got tiring.

I finished the anime a while ago. I thought it was very entertaining and the characters were great but the content fighting got tiring.

It is said to resume, I sure hope it will be soon .

I meant to say constent fighting....
It is said to resume, I sure hope it will be soon .
I heard about that too. And I agreee with you. I'm still upset over the fact that they stopped right on a big cliff hanger.

And I don't want to read the manga right now. :/

I meant to say constent fighting....

I heard about that too. And I agreee with you. I'm still upset over the fact that they stopped right on a big cliff hanger.

And I don't want to read the manga right now. :/

If I start to read the manga it will just spoil the battle ahead and yeah they really dropped a bomb on us at when they decided to pause the series. It has been quite a while now, I thought by now the produces would decide resume it.

Yeah, exactly. I don't even know why they stopped in the first place. I've heard rumors but that's all.

I found Fairy Tail boring at least its better than most animes with refill episodes *cough* naruto, one piece *cough*

I found Fairy Tail boring at least its better than most animes with refill episodes *cough* naruto, one piece *cough*
At first it was pretty boring but after like 20 episodes it had gotten really interesting, Fairy Tail has great interesting arcs, its better than a lot of anime I previously watched.

Well, now you have to add pokémon in that list... Also *cough* Dragon Ball *cough*

Fairy Tail is a great anime to watch but , I stopped watching it after a while the cool thing about the anime is that the characters have magic :thumbsup:

Fairy Tail is a great anime to watch but , I stopped watching it after a while the cool thing about the anime is that the characters have magic :thumbsup:
Why did you stop watching it, I love animes that have teh Fantasy/Magic genre inserted, they are always interesting, I hope they continue this anime soon.

I just finish the anime a couple a weeks ago it was AMAZING, Can't wait until the season comes out.

I just started watching this anime a couple days ago because I heard it was good. I love it! I love the whole concept of magic and Natsu's dragon slayer ability is like the coolest thing ever. I dont like Lucy though. Shes a little fruitcake. If shes in Fairy Tail, she should be able to stand for herself. She always has to be rescued and its really sad.

fairy tail is the best !

Back