Fandom Universe RP

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
'NO GOD DAMN WAY IM LETTING YOU GET AWAY' He shouts sprinting towards Eric thrusting his rapier into him,blood now dripping.

'Another one?' Pluto thought catching the scent of the newcomer. Everyone around him he feel their strength and he knew that the odds weren't good. This could end horribly, but what could he do instead of just being a sitting duck?

"Well, I congratulate you for having the guts to fight 2 on 1. Unfortunately I will make sure that by not standing down there won't be any more guts left inside of you," Eric said drawing his short sword as Cire followed his actions.

Nagi now understading what was going on over there he walked away right past Pluto's bush. "Well looks like i don't need to get blood on my hands after all this is nice." He said at a whisper.

"Cire, on my mark..." Eric started. "Double strike! One, two!" Eric said while slashing at Nagato.

Nagi looked over at the battle and fired his colt several times into the air "Now, now let's not act like children."

Eric slashed at Nagato a few more to make his point. "Attack me again and I will be sure to kill you," Eric threatened.

Nagi's rifle was aimed at Eric "I won't miss this time. So shut up and listen."

"Well, if being stabbed in the gut and being shot at isn't an excuse for lashing out excuse me!" Eric yelled pulling his nuclear assault rifle out. "I've got half the mind to kill everyone here so you better start talking, and fast,"

"You know i will never understand how brother Azura became your friend. He was the only 1 who still talked to me after it happened. Ok back on topic why did you bring me here?"

"Well, that speech sucked, and I'm going to blow you to smithereens. But to answer your questions, 1, I'm a pretty nice and cooperative guy when I'm not under fire and bleeding out via my gut and 2, How the hell could I bring you here!" Eric yelled pretty pi***d off.

"Yeah kill me and run from my brother for the rest of your short life."

"Ha, Azura? No, I can't run from him," Eric pointed out. "Azura would sacrifice everything to save someone he holds dear... It's the greatest flaw one may have. Not being able to let one go, even at the risk of thousands. But I've been so close to death. Empty threats mean nothing to me. Sure Azura will try to kill me and he will. But it will never achieve any goal... Or at least none he ever wanted to achieve. But I sworn never to hurt a innocent. You rose that gun, and you lost the privilege to call yourself innocent. Azura may never understand my reasoning, but I still have the right to defend myself from people who cause me harm," Eric said before firing a knockout shot at Nagi's chest hitting him straight on. He continued to do the same with everyone else except Cire. "We should run."

Azura whispered into Eric's ear" Give the kid a break you don't know what he's been through." Then he vanished. Nagi's rifle fired when it hit ground blowing Cire's leg off. "God that hurt!" Nagi said as he stood up and looked Eric in the eye. "If you would have let me finish talking you would have heard the part about my regenerative abillities." The bullet wound was gone as he picked his rifle back up. "Just to let you know i lost my innocence long ago when i first pulled the trigger." He smiled and motioned a pistol firing.

(Did you forget I drugged everyone then ran? And rifles don't take legs off when they discharge. Even if he had woken up.)

(well his rifle is made to make holes bigger than the human heart to kill his enemies. Saying that the heart is as wide if not wider than a leg my point of his leg coming off is valid. I thought you just plain shot them though so he didn't get up.)

'Gah unfortunately for you you hit me when Bahamut's Rage was still active which gave me immense regenerative a ability, all that's left now is to find the @$* who tried to kill me!'
(Am I allowed to say as* as in rear)

Nagi opened his eyes and looked at Nagato "Would you mind shuting up for a minute?" He picked up his rifle and looked at the unconcious beast infront of him. "Do you have any idea what this is?"

"Well, time for us to take our leave! Nuclear transportation device! Test 2, GO!" Eric yelled as him and Cire disappeared.

(In a unknown location)

"Your leg came off cleanly, attaching it again should take just some healing magic, it'll ache like hell, but you'll still be able to move."

"..."

"Right, I am the poor basterd without any type of magic..."

"..."

"Wait I think I might have something... Here it is!"

"AH, GOOD GOD!"

"Ahh, to think this little crystal has been through so much. Just thinking about it................"

"Well it worked, I'm okay."

"Bloodlust..."

"What?"

"Nothing Cire..."

"Meh...i'm out." Another rift opened thanks to Azura and he went back to do his mission.

Back