Fandom Universe RP

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
'Ummm WHAT they just dissa God damn peared am I the only one who can't teleport' Nagato walked up to a mini nuke that had words engraved on it, they read " nuclear teleportation device" he then pushed a button to find himself in an unknown location where two people sat attending to injuries.

Nagi walked through another portal after awhile and saw the other three standing there "Hey Azura you said that i was going home!"
"Well sorry that i'm fighting a war!"

'Hmm if your here to stop me me go ahead and try if not watch' he lunged at Eric and Cire 'TAKE THIS'

Nagi's rifle fired knocking the sword out of Nagato's hand "Sorry but i kinda need to thank them for not drugging me and killing me while i was asleep."

"Test number 3..." Eric muttered before him and Cire disappeared again.

'Well done!' He shouted as he grabbed his rapier'THE HELL WAS THAT FOR, I was about to kill the cowards and get my revenge but nooooo you had to butt in and now they've escaped, bravo bravo, I thought I asked you not to interfere, unless you wanted to fight me so... Fight me now!'

Nagi just turned around into the rift to follow Eric and Cire leaving it open.

"Good god, will no one leave us alone?" Eric asked right as Nagi came through the rift. "One sec Cire," He muttered and pushed him back into the rift and closed it. "Why the hell do those basterds want me to die so badly... I mean, it's clear it's not a netherworld army arresting us for treason!"

Nagi opened the rift again." It's not that i want you dead it's just that randomly being warped puts a man on edge."

'Thanks for that Nagi'Aris walked through the open portal and saw Eric and Cire he walked up to the, pointing his rapier towards them' I'm the one who wants to kill you'

Nagi shot both of his arms off "Shut up would ya?"

'Nice work... UNFORTUNATELY BAHAMUT'S RAGE ALLOWS ME TO RESTORE ANY INJURY' Nagato arms regrew he then picked up his rapier'I THOUGHT YOU HAD A SWORD FIGHT ME WITH IT' Nagato ran at Nagi slicing his gun into multiple fractions.

"Well, teleporting is off the table and complete slaughter is as well..."

'WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW THEN BASTERD'

"Cool it," Eric said. "Or I will blow us all excluding me and Cire to the moon."

'GO THE HELL AHEAD WITH IT' Nagato lunged toward Eric his rapier in close quarters of him.

Eric fired a knockout dart into Nagato's neck. "Nighty-night."

'I'M AFRAID NOT YOU SEE NOTHING AFFECTS ME UNTIL BAHAMUT'S RAGE IS OVER' A sound of a sword piercing flesh echoed.

"Hey! Oww," Eric said. "So let's talk instead. Why the hell do you want me do die so much!?!"

'Hmm no clue I guess You were in an alternate dimension and I felt my brothers presence and felt someone powerful and it seemed you were the vessel so I want that power.'

Back