Fantasy Life Fantasy Life 2, Yokai Watch 3, Layton 7

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/1...ace-on-april-7th-and-will-showcase-new-games/
MyNintendoNews said:
Well this is certainly an interesting development. Respected developer Level 5 will be holding a showcase in Japan on April 7th from 6PM to 7.30PM JST. There will be a number of new Level 5 titles shown off including Fantasy Life 2, Yokai Watch 3, and Layton 7. There will also be showing the next cross-media franchise teased last year by Akihiro Hino and also a major collaboration title. Sounds as though it should be a really good event.

Thanks, Roberto
OMG, am I the only one excited?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Derplink_:3, PigMayor, Icemario and 3 others
mmmm.. Fantasy Life, now I can lie to myself about not buying the original since I can buy the sequel in a few months time.

In a few months? That's silly. The game will be announced in Japan in April, so you can expect to wait maybe 2-3 years before seeing it outside of Japan =/ Better get the original!

yay this is hard to belive its finaly hapening fantasy life 2 thanks for telling us

Well, they've said Layton Azran was the goodbye to the series. Maybe the sales changed their opinion '-'

I guess so, since it is listed in the announcements? Can't wait to see more!

Reactions: Barmont
Wait, what?! Ugh. And here I am, just got the original Fantasy Life a month ago.
Meh, if it looks so good, I might consider picking it up, as I really like the original so far.
I really hope it brings even MOAR classes and character customization :^)

Like I said, it will be announced in Japan next month, so probably won't be out of Japan for another 2-3 years. No worry if you just picked Fantasy Life, except if you really wanted to wait that long to get a taste of the Franchise =P

honestly, i wont even touch aditional customizations for FL2. i suck so much with names, i'll likely just remake my character from the first one. though depending on how long has passed since the events of the first game, i might try to make my guy look a bit older. but seeing how well FL did over here, hopefully it'll prompt a faster localization of the sequal. i'm just really hoping for some sort of backwards compadibility with the first game. *fingers crossed*

Oooooh, like, allowing you to transfer your character and continue from where you were? It would be awesome! Or maybe do a little 50% reduction of your level and stats just to say that you still have something to do, something along these lines?

O yes , I really wanted to see something like this for a very long time :eek: . Well at least my friend did . I would be really interested in the Layton 7 as well as the Fantasy Life 2 . This really made me quite excited . I might as well consider. .. maybe to get at least one of those games someday :angelic: and just reading this really gets me all so hyped o_O

If Fantasy Life 2 is bigger than the first (and most certainly is), I'll just finish the first game, buy the sequel, transfer my things (if possible) and sell the old one :p

since we have the other universe trees shown already, i'm hoping for a really long post-game.

I forgot about that! They totally opened the door for a sequel, or even multiple sequels! I hope all the universes have a similar vibe though, I'm not sure I'd like to see a Sci-Fi Fantasy Life... well, it could work but it wouldn't be the same at all =/

The sooner these games release in Japan, the sooner they will be localized to other places (hopefully). Just as most of y'all, I can't wait to see what even greater things Fantasy Life 2 brings to the table, as there were a couple of things that Level 5 left out in the first Fantasy Life due to time restrictions.

Thank you for the spoiler ¬¬

haha no prob, just kidding :p

That just motivated me to finish Fantasy Life quicker.

id LOVE FL2! :D id play it all day! 10/10 :D

when i played FL i would do it weeks at a time. pretty much straight until i finished the main story.

but i was going to complete the game then get Dlc but now i have even more to do :( just when you get one thing something new comes out

I don't know how many times I'll write this, but since the game will be ANNOUNCED in April, it can take 2-3 years before we see it here.

Back