Fantasy Life Fantasy Life 2, Yokai Watch 3, Layton 7

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
meh not the worst news i've heard....

Why does Fantasy Life 2 have to be on Mobile! The controls are gonna be so weird! And why a Village building simulator. I am a bit disappointed on Level-5, for making this on Mobile. I will probably buy it, but it won't as fun as on the 3ds.

I was excited about them making Mobile games, but I thought they would just make spinoffs for it, not ruin series by throwing them on mobile...

Reactions: FirstSerpent, 3823 and 2205
Fantasy Life 2 is not even a sequel, it's just a village game thing. (╥_╥)

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Fantasy Life 2 is not even a sequel, it's just a village game thing. (╥_╥)
Unfortunately, that 2 in the name pretty much means Nintendo considers it a sequel...

but hate from fans can bring good things :sneaky:

Apparently according to everyone Fantasy Life 2 will be a mobile game, I'm really not sure how I feel about that, since I don't even have a smart phone or any phone of my own. Hopefully it won't just be another one of those money making tactics that most phone games have.

From what I saw, it does look quite boring.

Thankfully I didn't invest much hope in it because I'm not done with Fantasy Life yet.

Apparently a 3DS version of Layton 7 is a doubt BUT there might still be a Wii U version.

From Level 5, apparently.

When i saw the first fantasy life i was freaking out because it looked so cool! But after i saw the sequel...its junk pretty much now. I LOVE building simulators but turning such a awesome game into one isn't gonna mean its gonna be good...And aren't they taking out the whole fighting thingy so you cant fight monsters anymore? It disapoints me nintendo...Y U DO DIS.

They said we will still be able to play with others and fight monsters, not sure how this will work but... maybe we will be positively surprised...

Still, it sucks to have to buy another system to be able to play to what was supposed to be the sequel of a 3DS game

To be fair, I think I understand the reasoning behind their decision.

In Japan, 3DS systems were once all the rage, but supposedly smartphones are rapidly eating their audience there nowadays and I guess LEVEL-5 decided to act based on that to increase their potential income.

Considering the game came out in Japan first and everything, I'd like to think this is quite plausible.

I just wish they didn't put a "2" in the title... this way we could have though it was just a spinoff and hoped for a sequel...

I'll probably still buy it, Fantasy Life 2... Maybe it's good, even though the platform choice disappoints me...

Back