Fantasy Life Fantasy Life - Show your characters!

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Please please do! Show us how they look like right now, I love these little characters ;___;

10801805_10154804752495613_4221337676898599679_n.jpg

Mine looks like this currently, I took the picture a couple of days ago. I know, dragon gauntlets with a maid dress, pretty weird but I loved those stats for my wizard XD (was fishing a bit when I took the screenshot).

zlCfzSnM3TgCUDXlRc

I have this picture floating about from how impressed I was with the game's sense of humour, but I'll post one like yours later on once I'm done frequently Life-jumping or something.

Jinx is sure the Pun Master though, but Duglas is close!

Reactions: 532 and Icemario
zlCfzSoU0YovDH-aKh

Finally uploaded one, I like how similar our EXP / Levels are.

Surprised there's another bag upgrade though, it must be available late-game or something.

You always need to buy the last bad upgrade to see the next one appear in your Bliss Bonus, from what I've seen! I have another one available called Maximum Bag for 500 bag space. I don't think there's one after that but we'll see!

Yup, really close in XP and in level, seems like we follow each other pretty closely, once we do MP (if we do) it will be nice to be so close!

I've only seen the 200 and 300 upgrades though, no 400 or 500 upgrade... unless you have to increase storage for that to appear, first. Or maybe you have access to it because you have over triple my Bliss and you got the new bag upgrade options as a result, could've sworn that was a thing.

But yeah, multiplayer will be cool if we do it while levels are so close.

Been playing the heck out of this lately got a few more classes at hero status, no legend yet but soon! I also might buy a shark hat for my girl but idk the whale is cute too. :3

Reactions: 532 and 2205
Tohru.jpg My Character in her treasure hunting/ butt kicking gear ^-^
once i start playing multi player i have so much treasure to share
(Yumi i got you some cute outfits and gear for when you get your game!)
Thinking of doing a give away if i have stuff people need.

Reactions: 532 and 2205
Well, I only have 2 houses and I still participated, you should give it a try =D My Castele house is forest themed as well, my Port Puerto is Pirate ^^

I want this game SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly! My mom was going to get it for me for xmas but we're losing our house so I don't even know what we'll do.

been focusing so much on leveling and getting everything to creator i havent really thought much about aesthetics... dont even know what to do with my houses. only use em for transport so... if anyone has a list of dyable stuff maybe i can throw something nice together :p

Most of my gear is for stats as well, don't worry =P Sometimes I really look silly, until I hit. Mouhahahaha.

Whoah these characters are amazing. I thought fantasy life was just like a copy of acnl with classes. But after it came out it looks sooo cool and I really want it! A fully customizable rpg sounds amazing!

i've been stuck with those stupid pink shoes for a while now. but i cant deny the exp! Dx only 40 more levels to go then i never have to look at em again... i do love that cactus hat though. always been a fan of burrets(sp?) idk they just seem adventurous. also tend to have a history with girboys. just sayin lol

Reactions: 2205
Bump!

I want to see more of your characters guys, and since many new members got the game lately, I'm sure we can see more of these awesome looks, or silly ones as well!

*o* Swirly pigtails no fair! *o*

I'll upload a photo as soon as I figure out how! :p Everybody's characters look adorable. I love them all. *o*

Maybe they came with the DLC, I'm not sure, I bought the DLC before even starting my game so I don't know what came with it or not for the character creation options... =/

completely forgot about this thread and i have a pic now so might as well~

name's Suriun since it's blocked by my equip there

HNI_0071_JPG.JPG

Back