Fantasy Life Fantasy Life - Show your characters!

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Had to snap a photo using my iPad cause the screenshot feature isn't working for me for some reason >.<

character.jpg

You're not really seeing my character properly because of all the armor so I might take another photo to post here later.

i should update mine at some point...

I should update mine too at some point! Your character looks really cool Marc ^^

They are soo cute! This thread make me wants Fantasy Life too.
Sadly, because of the workload (from uni) I cannot get it any time soon :(
Looking forward to see more!

Heres my character... dont laugh at me because im level 18 and only on chapter 2..

Attachments

• HNI_0057.JPG
    HNI_0057.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Marc
Bumpydy!

We got new members and I'm sure they have awesome characters to show us! Share guys =D

still haven't felt like updating... that pic was dozens on levels ago lmao. my game is right next to my chair but that requires me to bend around to get it. Q-Q

Woah, life is hard isn't it? =P

a lot harder then Fantasy Life. but i dont wanna get into that. >>

decided to finally get an update pic~
HNI_0094.jpg

Awww he looks so cute! I love his look ^^

why does everyone think he's cute ;-;

Well, probably because he is, actually? :D

well yea i've had that stuff on for a while. just been forever since i posted that first pic.

It's been a while, so:

zlCfzTI8Ej8BPiK-ie

Finally grinded enough Bliss for the fairy so I could easily dye my Hero equipment (such as the Hunter set), I love how they all look now.

i didnt really get that into dyes, despite compiling a list of dyable items. though that is my bandana from my first Life as an Alchemist.

Back