favorite 90s show?

• Thread starter supergamer368
  • Start date
S

supergamer368

ahhhh the 90s, so many great shows back in the day!

Boy meets world

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Kenan & Kel for me. That show was somewhat epic. Kel is just so hilarious and the stuff he comes out with sometimes is priceless. Good times! <3

Technically, That 70's show started in 1998. It's without a doubt the most hilarious TV show I've ever watched.
Though I watched it way after the 90's had passed. :rotfl:
Kel is just so hilarious and the stuff he comes out with sometimes is priceless. Good times! <3
Who loves Orange Soda? KEL LOVES ORANGE SODA! :hilarious:

Kenan & Kel for me. That show was somewhat epic. Kel is just so hilarious and the stuff he comes out with sometimes is priceless. Good times! <3
oh my god I still watch that show!!!! it is so cool!

I ain't gonna lie. It's definitley Dragonball Z. Anime aside...guess it's probbaly Friends, or Rugrats, or maybe Cat-Dog, or I may be pushing th ebuttons here, but maybe the Amanda Show. It was pretty funny. Oh then there's Charmed.

Reactions: BonnetteForever
My favorite 90's TV show would have to be either Rocket Power or Catscratch. While Rocket Power focuses mostly on morals of life, Catscratch is completely random and some would say retarded. I am always forced to watch other 90's shows like Hey Arnold! or Rugrats, because of my big, 16 year old sister who Fan-Girls over every little 90"s TV show that ever comes on... Ever... Oh well, I like Rocket Power, Rugrats, and Catscratch, so I guess I am okay with it.

I ain't gonna lie. It's definitley Dragonball Z. Anime aside...guess it's probbaly Friends, or Rugrats, or maybe Cat-Dog, or I may be pushing th ebuttons here, but maybe the Amanda Show. It was pretty funny. Oh then there's Charmed.

Ahhh! I love charmed. So much. A couple years ago I found all the episodes on youtube and I didn't sleep at all lol. Who is your favourite sister? :O

Power Rangers! xD

I love to watch Ed edd n eddy, Johnny Bravo, Courage the cowardly dog, Dexter Laboratory, The Power puff girls, Dragon ball &Dragon ball Z, and that list goes on. *sigh* those were the good days.

Dragon ball z it was so amazing!!!

Courage the cowardly dog! The show was funny. The show is about him protecting and saving his owners and stopping monsters. Courage used to scream like crazy when monsters took his owners. You need to watch this show. This show used to be on Cartoon Network.

X Files and Twin Peaks! Murder mystery and government conspiracy have consumed my life and I don't regret a single moment.

I've always been partial to Sailor Moon and Yu Yu Hakusho too, in terms of anime.

tumblr_l0ozr35j6o1qbbp8so1_250.jpg

Aside from this^
Probably Seinfield, but Seinfield didn't start airing in the 90s...

Reactions: SaturnsCrypts
Not gonna lie it had to have Pokémon it was my childhood and I grew up with it, and Sakura Card Captors. But aside from anime it would be Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, and Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Batman TAS

i think fullhouse is from the 90's pretty sure i love that show i heard there making a seqeual called fuller house

ahhhh the 90s, so many great shows back in the day!
Ren and Stimpy hands down! :D

I'd have to pick Kenan & Kel.Everytime I watched it as a kid I laughed hard like there wasn't anything to worry about,and until today,I still watch it when I can,being one(possibly even the only) reason why I still stay 30 minutes watching the show at Nickelodeon.Generaly,they're two of my favorite comedy characters,alongside others like Mr.Bean. :D
Otherwise,I can name Jonhy Bravo,Dexter's Laboratory and Ed,Edd n' Eddy as other personal favorites of mine.

i love the 90s

Back