favorite 90s show?

• Thread starter supergamer368
  • Start date

My favorite 90s show would be South Park because it has funny episodes that never get old and they still air today. I have been watching new episodes recently and I can't believe it's the end od season 19th already. It came down so fast. Even though 90s shows are fun to watch we must all beware of ads.......or kick babies. Totally kick babies!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

I loved that show so much when I was younger. I should try to watch it again, I,ll probably be disappointed, or be nostalgic? Not sure!

Married with children. (A throwback to some good ol' satire)

Oh my, I have a handful of shows that I enjoyed back then, like Pokémon, Digimon Adventure, Cardcaptor Sakura, The Powerpuff Girls, some seasons of Super Sentai and Power Rangers, and Tom & Jerry Kids.

Last edited:
My favorite shows from the 1990s are:
1. Legends of the Hidden Temple (Nickelodeon)
2. GUTS/Global GUTS (Nickelodeon)
3. Figure it Out (Nickelodeon)
4. Nickelodeon Arcade
5. Double Dare (Nickelodeon)
6. Dexter's Laboratory (Cartoon Network)
7. The Powerpuff Girls (Cartoon Network)
8. Sailor Moon (DiC Dub/Cartoon Network)
9. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon) - Early Seasons
10. Wheel of Fortune (I grew up watching that since 1996, but it and Jeopardy! both continue to run in Syndication)
11. Johnny Bravo (Cartoon Network)
12. Scooby-Doo series (Reruns/Cartoon Network) - Currently airing in reruns on Boomerang
13. Ed, Edd & Eddy (Cartoon Network)
14. Dragon Tales (PBS Kids)
15. ZOOM (PBS Kids) - Watched it until the final season in 2005
16. Barney & Friends (PBS Kids)
17. The Big Comfy Couch (PBS Kids)
18. Rugrats (Nickelodeon)
19. Cow & Chicken (Cartoon Network)
20. Rocko's Modern Life (Nickelodeon)

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Boy Meets World, or Dragonball Z those were amazing, I loved 90's shows

Edd, Ed, 'N Eddy was the best! So was Spongebob, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.

It has to be friends. They cracking me up so much I recently started watching the show for the third time :hilarious: yes, I know I have no life ;-;

Nickelodeon's 90's show was amazing, now the only good shows they have on there is old Spongebob and Loud House. And Bill Nye the Science Guy was gr8, so was Courage the Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, ect. Disney and Cartoon Network was also gr8 in the 90's like Johnny Bravo, Suite Life, and ^

Quantum Leap, SUCH AN AMAZING SHOW SERIOUSLY WATCH IT... Oh sorry my inner time traveler kicked in.

There can be only one. That 70s Show! (Don't be fooled by the name, it aired in the 90s, it's just set in the 70s.)
Man I love the friendly interactions among characters. Excluding Eric's sister, I'll never forget the likes of Fez, Kelso, Hyde, Jackie, Donna, Mr. & Mrs Penciati, Red & Kitty Forman, especially Leo!

Leo, man. He's one of TV's best stoners. zzz

Back