Favorite attack in any Legend of Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey guys? What is your favorite attack from any Zelda game?
For me, mine is the fatal blow.
skyward_sword_gif_6_by_shad0w8-d5b6p88.gif

I mean, who doesn't like the fatal blow? Link leaps into the air, points his sword downwards and pierces through the body of the enemy, impaling him and killing any enemy instantly. it's a bit violent for some people, but perfect for me :p
I would love to hear what you guys think.

the helm spliter from twilight princess !
dodge your enemy by jumping into the air then strike the head and land on the ground while your prey falls to his demise and finish by swinging your sword in celebration for your victory !

Reactions: 532
the helm spliter from twilight princess !
dodge your enemy by jumping into the air then strike the head and land on the ground while your prey falls to his demise and finish by swinging your sword in celebration for your victory !
That is also an awesome attack.Hitting the head causes a ton of damage.

That looks so epic :O

I've always liked his charged spin in OoT and the roll attack in MM.

Link leaps into the air, points his sword downwards and pierces through the body of the enemy, impaling him and killing any enemy instantly.
Is that also called the 'Jump Attack' in other TLOZ games? The one where you have to L target (at least, that's what you have to do on OOT:3D) and press A?

Link leaps into the air, points his sword downwards and pierces through the body of the enemy, impaling him and killing any enemy instantly.
Is that also called the 'Jump Attack' in other TLOZ games? The one where you have to L target (at least, that's what you have to do on OOT:3D) and press A?
There is no fatal blow in OoT. it's called the jump attack and that is also quite powerful, but he jumps in the air and just swings his sword downward. Unlike the fatal blow, where he impales the enemy downwards.

There is no fatal blow in OoT. it's called the jump attack and that is also quite powerful, but he jumps in the air and just swings his sword downward. Unlike the fatal blow, where he impales the enemy downwards.[/QUOTE]
Oh, OK, I get it now.

for me its the helm splitter and the fatal blow :p lol the fatal blow is extremely fatal :p and its name even sounds boss and cool and fatal :p and for the helm splitter its just epic - will the finishing blow to the head :p

for me its the helm splitter and the fatal blow :p lol the fatal blow is extremely fatal :p and its name even sounds boss and cool and fatal :p and for the helm splitter its just epic - will the finishing blow to the head :p
:p x4 That's a lot of :p!

The dash attack from 'A Link to the Past' gets my vote. Rushing through enemies without losing hearts, :love:

Reactions: MercuryBitt and 532
I think I'm a sucker for the basic charge spin in Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, it helps you a lot; when fighting a large number of enemies at once.

The dash attack from 'A Link to the Past' gets my vote. Rushing through enemies without losing hearts, :love:
Yes. That's the Pegasus boots. You will lose hearts if an enemy comes to you before you start your dash, that is a few seconds when you are charging up your dash.
I think I'm a sucker for the basic charge spin in Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, it helps you a lot; when fighting a large number of enemies at once.
Yes, It helps a lot. The spin attack was my favorite attack when I played my first Zelda game, (A Link to The Past) but it changed when I played Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.
If you get all 100 Maimais, You get the Great Spin Attack that doubles the range of the attack and is VERY powerful. You can defeat almost any Shadow Link with that attack, and I have beaten my Treacherous Tower best time countless times by using the great spin attack

Yes, It helps a lot. The spin attack was my favorite attack when I played my first Zelda game, (A Link to The Past) but it changed when I played Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.
If you get all 100 Maimais, You get the Great Spin Attack that doubles the range of the attack and is VERY powerful. You can defeat almost any Shadow Link with that attack, and I have beaten my Treacherous Tower best time countless times by using the great spin attack
Awh. I haven't even collected all the Maimais, I overuse the Spin Attack actually, so I really should start collecting, I've played Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess but never really got into it, I played Spirit Tracks but that was a long time ago, so the move I see myself using, and enjoying is the Spin Charge Attack. The Treacherous Tower is hard, I should start collecting then, it would be in great use in the other later fights.

Awh. I haven't even collected all the Maimais, I overuse the Spin Attack actually, so I really should start collecting, I've played Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess but never really got into it, I played Spirit Tracks but that was a long time ago, so the move I see myself using, and enjoying is the Spin Charge Attack. The Treacherous Tower is hard, I should start collecting then, it would be in great use in the other later fights.
Yes. The Great Spin attack works wonders in the Trecherous tower challenge. You can obliterate entire rooms with that attack, and you can use it from a great(Pun intended :p) distance away.

Yes. The Great Spin attack works wonders in the Trecherous tower challenge. You can obliterate entire rooms with that attack, and you can use it from a great(Pun intended :p) distance away.
I never even knew there was an attack like Great Spin (until Yesterday), I'll surely try an collect all the Maimais now, I still have some dungeons to defeat, and I love to fight in the Treacherous Tower, so I'll surely give it a try.

Great Spin from A Link Between Worlds :love:

My favorite is the Hurricane Spin from TLoZ:TWW.

fully charged up spin attack (orange I think) in ocarina of time? Very useful in defeating a load of enemies. Uses up magic power.

Back