Favorite attack in any Legend of Zelda game?

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date
fully charged up spin attack (orange I think) in ocarina of time? Very useful in defeating a load of enemies. Uses up magic power.
Oh? Never knew there was a fully charged up sin attack in Ocarina of Time, I thought only games like LoZ: A Link Between Worlds had 'em. :bag: I'm not quite sure is Skyward Sword had it also..

Mine would be the spin-attack from OoT if you strictly mean physical sword attacks. My favorite attack overall is Din's Fire because I love seeing the fireball erupt around me.

I like the hurricane spin in Four Swords anniversary edition. If only it weren't so difficult to unlock the heroes door in Hero's trial. AND THEN BEAT THOSE 12 FLOORS.

My favorite attack is the charged arrow in Four Swords, just because it's fun to kill troublesome enemies from a distane in one-two hits. :)

I would have to say that my favorite move is probably the Down Thrust attack with the Roc's Cape in The Legend of Zelda : Minish Cap / 4 Swords . I have always thought that the move looked very cool and it was . It was also very strong to in my opinion when I was playing 4 Swords :D

I know it is in Link Between Worlds but I love using the tornado rod B)

I was very, very happy when I learned the Jump Strike in twilight princess. I like how the earth bursts and the sound of it is just powerful and strong. It also leaves a great satisfied feeling, when you use this attack and the enemy flies away when hit and bursts. (And then you push the "A" button and put back your sword in a showy manner feeling cooler as ice :cool:)
This and other little things raise the fun while playing.:thumbsup:

My favorite would be the helm splinter from twilight princess. You go up to an enemy and then hit the in the face with your shield. Then you jump up in the air and do a sonic the hedgehog style spin over them, slicing their head. It's kinda brutal if you think about it but it's very effective.

Mine will be the back slice and helm splitter from tloz ww

Young Link's Spirit Attack from Hyrule Warriors.
...I mean, he DOES split the moon in half.
Honestly, any of the Spirit attacks apply, but especially Young Link's.

I'm going to have to agree with you on the fatal blow there. It's fun to knock your opponent down and then jump on them and stab them with a sword :p It's also a very Iconic things in the final boss with most Zelda games. You get the last hit on the FB and then it goes to a cut scene showing link using the FB on the FB.

This is technically a glitch, but since it's a move, I'm going with the crouch stab. This move let you deliver powerful blows quickly, by using a glitch in OoT, the crouch stabs were really strong and I used them a lot. This was a move that a lot of people used and I think it's quite cool that it makes up one of the best moves in the game.

Fatal blow.
Its the fact that you know as soon as you pull this move off the enemy is completely dead,
hyrule heroes for instance I got to do a final blow on the last boss Ganondorf and killed him from over 50% health.
Probuably the best and could be the most op attack in game.
Mark :)

There is no fatal blow in OoT. it's called the jump attack and that is also quite powerful, but he jumps in the air and just swings his sword downward. Unlike the fatal blow, where he impales the enemy downwards.
The jump attack is in every 3D Zelda game

My favourite is the Fatal blow from skyward sword. First you knock the enemy down and then you jump and impale them with the sword. Show no mercy! In windwaker it is sorta weird, link just waits for his enemies to get up before slicing them again.
The final boss is amazing because when he is down you jump with your sword to impale him and lightning strikes your sword in midair before you kill him. Most epic Zelda moment ever

Last edited:
i love the spin attack because you can kill more then one enemy

My favorite would have to be the mortal draw. I be walking to a boblin or some things and I'm like "Hey man what's up did you see the game of electro-tennis last night?" And the boblin be like "No man I didn't was it goo-" and I be like "HIYA!"

Mine is Din's fire from oot. This attack kills hordes, beats torch challenges, and all around looks cool.

My favorite spell,though, is Nayru's love. Invincibility for 10 seconds! Easily the most powerful spell in the game. Too bad it costs a TON of mana.

Those spells above are godly, but fatal blow is great too

Twilight Princess had a lot of cool hidden skills such as the Shield Attack which stuns the enemy and deflects projectiles and the Helm Splitter. It even had the mortal draw, which is a one hit KO. If you have good timing, then this is for you. Even the Classic Ending Blow was satisfying.

The great spin attack from WW. It really helps during the Jalhala boss fight. But just hearing link go "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" While spining around in tons of circles is hilarious. Definitely fun to use! I think my second favorite attack is the Hookshot attack in a Link Between Worlds. Once you find 10 Maiamais and buy the Hookshot from Rovio you can upgrade it to where it stubs enemies and does damage. And for my final favorite attack it would be any bow and arrow in any 3D Zelda game. The different types of arrows are really cool and it makes for some great puzzles and boss fights!

Back