Favorite Eevee Evolultion?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am quite found fond of Umbreon's eyes, it and Espeon are tied for my favorite.

I would have to say Glaceon because of it's high special attack,defense and cool moves.

Espeon because I like the design, purple is my favourite colour, I'd imagine myself as an Espeon if I was a Pokemon, and of course Magic Bounce! It's also my favourite Pokemon of all time. ;)

Umbreon is love, Umbreon is life

But seriously yeah, it's my favorite Eeveelution. (Espeon is a close second)

Reactions: spagooti
Umbreon ftw.
It's cute.

Vaporeon or Umbreon

the purple one i forget if it is called espeon or umbreon

Mine has always been Umbreon. Such a shame he's not half Poison type too because in the dex it says he basically sweats poison. They treat him like a normal eeveelution but he just isn't cut out for battle like he was in generations past. For shame Game Freak.

Mine would be Umbreon and Espeon both are cool and I can´t decide between the two

Mine is Glaceon because Ice pokemon are my favorite and umbreon because its defense stats

My favorite eeveelution is vaporeon for some reason. It reminds me of neptune all it needs is a fork Lol. Doesn't it look like a alligator. I must be the only one who thinks it looks like a crocodile. without the green:D
tumblr_mh7es0Sy2C1rac2voo1_500.gif

I guess Ill stick to eevee. It looks so cute:):):)! I don't want anything else! However, if I had to pick something else, it would be a jolteon. I love electric types! Also, I like flareon because it looks adorable. But not as much as eevee.

tumblr_n1vwp4CeJC1rey868o1_500.gif
I love Jolteon, my first time getting one was in Pokémon Gale of Darkness, I loved that game and it was one of the best games I played because the thought of "shadow" Pokémon was so cool to me when I was younger.

Reactions: Artisan
My favourite was vaporeon until I saw Leafeon. Both of them are just so cute.
Though, vaporeon made my childhood. Seeing it in an anime really made me excited (look! a mermaid cat!).
But Leafeon really is gorgeous.

I really like Sylveon to his high special attack and high speciel defense. I like his ability (Dream world)
But I really like Espeon and Vaporeon because they are good at defensive :p

btw, is it me or does Sylveon look a little bit creepy with those eyes? I mean it looks like a monster within. :eek:
Sylveon looks like a zombie with those eyes o3o

I'd have to say it's down to either Umbreon or Jolteon. Those guys ,when they're level 40-ish, are pretty good additions to any team!

In Pokemon Colosseum, it was Espeon/Umbreon because you got to start with them. In Gale of Darkness, it was Vaporeon (because you got to choose). In the current gens, I really like Sylveon. I know it's kind of overrated and I don't even really like the fairy type, but it's so cuteeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back