Favorite Eevee Evolultion?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite Eeveeloution is Espeon! :D I don't know why, but it just has pretty good stats and some speed. It is really cute also! :p I played with it on the Poke Amie for so long, and it loved me, and I loved it :3 It was also my first Pokemon to level 100. It has always been the highest leveled Pokemon on my team for almost 3 gens in a row

Umbreon all the way man

Umbreon! I love dark type Pokémon :)

I like Glaceon for fighting, but the grass one(My mind is being stupid right now) is really purrrdy. Umbreon is more cool looking, while the grass one looks sharper in a way. It kind of reminds me of Virizion, one of my favorite Legends. My least favorite is definitely the fairy one. It's too... Ribbon-y. And the pink isn't a good shade of pink. Also, if you ask me, fairy is the worst type.

I also really like Espeon. It is a good one to choose in battle, just give it specia attacks ad EV train the special attack so it can inflict maximum damage! Also, I LOVE cats, and espeon is the most cat-like of them all. It's ears are like a cats, and so is its face. It's legs and the way it sits also reflect a cat, but then again, so do most of the other eeve-evolutions(or eevelutions) But i think it looks smaller, and cats are usually pretty small and lanky.

Last edited by a moderator:
Espeon...or maybe Umbreon....or maybe Glaceon...I CANT DECIDE!!!! THEYRE ALL SO CUTE

btw, is it me or does Sylveon look a little bit creepy with those eyes? I mean it looks like a monster within. :eek:
Exactly why it's my favorite. I also like Umbreon and Glaceon.

I like Glaceon because personally I like Ice type pokemon and I couldn't really find a Nice one so It was a best option that I like Glaceon . I also like Leafeon and Umbreon but it just so happens that I like the moves Glaceon can learn it was just by default to get Glaceon of the threee

Umbreon right? He's pretty cool and really tanky competitively! Umbreon for OU (<Instantly goes back to UU)!

I have always liked Jolteon the best since I first started playing Pokemon, he is just so cool looking and I really like electric types. Recently, however, Glaceon has been growing on me. I like ice types and Glaceon has a very elegant design.
Also shiny Umbreon looks awesome.

Being a Water-type trainer, I would have to go with Vaporeon. I just love them! :)

I like Espeon the most because it has good offensive stats and a good speed stat. I've used it so many times in Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black 2!

I'm going to go with Vaporeon, that thing is a nice tank ^_________________________________________________^

Syleon. Just look at it, and it shony is so cuteeee!!!! :love:

My Favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon ♥ Umbreon is SO ADORABLE! Especially when it's a shiny.
@ErixSan To make Sylveon, All you have to do is Max the hearts in PokeAmie or get it to atleast 3 hearts and then you start leveling up your Eevee and Vuala! Sylveon! ♥

My Favorite Eeveelution is Umbreon ♥ Umbreon is SO ADORABLE! Especially when it's a shiny.
@ErixSan To make Sylveon, All you have to do is Max the hearts in PokeAmie or get it to atleast 3 hearts and then you start leveling up your Eevee and Vuala! Sylveon! ♥
Leveling up and having atleast 1 fairy move in the moveset.

My favourite eveeevlution is mmmmm.............................ahhh it is hard for me to choose I love each and every evolution of that little cute pokemon . Vapour ean , flareon ,leafeon , umbreon,espeon and all others evolution I like them all.

Reactions: Robbie
My favorite eevee evolution would have to be Glaceon or Leafeon. They are personally the cutest and the strongest besides Umbreon.

Leveling up and having atleast 1 fairy move in the moveset.
There you go! Yes, I forgot the fairy moveset.

My favourite Eeveelution is Jolte- no wait it's Umbreon I'm a really big fan of dark types and- oh wait how about Espeon it's so- no wait it's Glaceon...

Argh I can't decides. I like all of them :D They're all unique and from my perspective not one can be said as better than the others.

Mine woud be sylveon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back