favorite enemy in zelda

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
I know having a favorite enemy in a Zelda is one of the weirdest thing to say in any conversion but I just want to know if I'm the only one but anyway what is your favorite enemy in Zelda and I mean any game. is It the deku baba in majora mask, is it the green slime in oracle of seasons is it the infamous king donango from hyrule warriors is it the boss in oracle of seasons where you use your weapons to hit the gem in the head to try to kill him

My favorite enemy is king dodongo because he is such a fun boss to fight in ocarina of time and ocarina of time 3d, My second favorite enemy is the deku baba's, Yes there not that cool but its one of the first enemys you encounter in ocarina of time.
My 3rd favorite is the gold skulltulas because there a collectible a cool looking enemy AND its gold!
But thats my list, I love your list to!

Reactions: Kakea
thanks your list is amazing too

I like the Chuchu's in Wind Waker (they come in various colors, blue/green/red). They just look silly and slicing them to get the Chu Jelly, which is pretty useful in the creation of potions (life/magic/both). The enemies themselves aren't too much of a threat but sometimes I used to get shocked by the electric ones due to poor timing. xD

Do remlits from Skyward Sword count? Cuz I swear they are the most adorable thing ever.

yeah

I loved loved loved Stalmaster in the Ancient Cistern. I also like Scervo/Dreadfuse a ton. I liked the Stalmaster because I really enjoyed how Nintendo took into account the Wii Motion+ and incorporated both vertical, horizontal, diagonal, and stab attacks. I liked Dreadfuze and Scervo a lot because it really helped my sharpen my shield bash skills. Skyward Sword had some of my favorite boss fights and miniboss fights.

I loved loved loved Stalmaster in the Ancient Cistern. I also like Scervo/Dreadfuse a ton. I liked the Stalmaster because I really enjoyed how Nintendo took into account the Wii Motion+ and incorporated both vertical, horizontal, diagonal, and stab attacks. I liked Dreadfuze and Scervo a lot because it really helped my sharpen my shield bash skills. Skyward Sword had some of my favorite boss fights and miniboss fights.
I have no idea what those are... I only got half through Skywatd Sword because the dungeons were boring imo, I spent 90% of my time in Skyloft flying around and throwing cats off cliffs.

D:

200px-MM_MadScrub.png

WHO'S AN ADORABLE ANGRY SCRUB? THAT'S RIGHT IT'S YOU :hug:
I honesly only love this thing for the name

Reactions: KnighddDd
The Anubis from the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time was a pretty fun enemy to fight. It was really tricky because it moved and attacked when I did. It could only be defeated by fire which was really fun for me to try to kill it :p Most of the times, I just used Din's Fire though xD Too bad it was only in the Spirit Temple.
Anubis.png

That is a good question. We all hate the enemy's in zelda. So asking which is our favorite is a difficult. My favorite enemy to fight is Gerhaim for skyward sword. My favorite design is Ganon from Twilight Princess.

My favourite enemy was those lizard things from ocarina of time. They were easy to kill but I always got a sense of accomplishment every time. I also liked the deku's but face it guys who doesn''t love hitting a cuckoo till they attack?

If I had to pick a favorite, iy'd have to be nes manhandalla. That thing almost always is a curb atomp battle in either favor.

My favorite are usually the early bosses. I get so mad at the little enemies that come in bunches and chase you around. The first boss of Ocarina of Time was cool(The Spooky ceiling thing with the eye ball). The electro slimes and the crows from Phantom Hourglass are annoying.

I like the stalfos from Ocarina of Time over the other enemies, honestly. It's the kind of enemy you would fight in catacombs and other similar dungeons and I find them to be a joy to fight, unlike some of the other enemies. Also, when they block, it makes more sense than when a wolf or skulltula blocks, as a stalfos has a shield, whereas the wolves block with their paws and skulltulas just turn around, which doesn't really make sense, as the smaller skulltulas (including the gold skulltulas) can be killed by hitting their backs with a slingshot. Also, I really like the way stalfos are designed and where they appear.

Reactions: swift789
My favourite enemy is from The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time. It's Phantom Ganon! It was very scary enemy when I played first time the game! I like that battle. It's very
tricky, i like this enemy! :D

tumblr_m3ipl62x2E1r6izo5o1_500.gif

phantomganon-o.gif

My favourite enemy is from The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time. It's Phantom Ganon! It was very scary enemy when I played first time the game! I like that battle. It's very
tricky, i like this enemy! :D

tumblr_m3ipl62x2E1r6izo5o1_500.gif

phantomganon-o.gif
Yeah, he's in my top 10 favorite enemies to fight, even though it wasn't that much of a fight and more like tennis to memory...

Reactions: Link06
Yeah, he's in my top 10 favorite enemies to fight, even though it wasn't that much of a fight and more like tennis to memory...
Yeah when I
first time I
fight the boss
it was very hard
I have to memorized the
Moves.
I died a lot of times
After few times I finally
defeated Phantom Ganont.

I was just about to make a thread for this!
These are my favorites!:
Octorocks
Gibdos
Wall Masters
Wolfos
Iron Knuckles
Odlawa
Volvalgia
Gannon
Majora
Floor masters (wind waker)
Legendary Octo